Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

who's gonna train naruto?

okay since all you guys are saying jiraya is going to die, i still think he is going to live, am just wondering who is gonna help naruto to become stronger. what i was thinking is that jiraya is the one that is going to train him some more and learn new techniques, after all he did tech him rasengan. your opinions?

hatake kakashi
    yamato
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I don't know. Maybe his SENSEI, Kakashi?

Or the Great Toad Sage/Someone of Toad descent.

Kakashi and/or Yamato

i would hope kakashi but I think kakashi has done all he can for naruto, in the series i mean. If it was me I would ask kakashi to teach me as many elements as he could and jutsus as He knows. But, I think Naruto probably gonna end up on that frog mountain and get trained there... or something along those lines ;p

Papa frog is gona show naruto the map to Sage Frog/Toad mountain tatoo'd on his back by "the late" Jiraiyi and learn some frog/toad techniques.
    Meanwhile, Pain makes his presence more felt and ends up "recruiting" Jiraiyi as one of his "bodies" since the "summoning" Pain is dead for good, apparently.

I think indeed Kakashi and/or Yamato...
    but a toad could become his teacher as well...
    guess we'll have to wait and see

The scroll Minato left for him.

well kakashi and/or yamato could do the job. but i like the idea of the toads training naruto.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I don't think Naruto really needs someone to oversee his training. He can just whip out a thousand shadow clones in a vast open area and have an all-out battle royale, in which soon there will be only 2 remaining; the real Naruto and a powerful clone, both with the knowledge of the previous 998 clones. When Naruto defeats the final clone, he will most definitely be significantly more powerful than he was before. He just needs to repeat this process to become even stronger, while at the same time, discovering his own flaws and improving his technique to near perfection. He might even develop better jutsus, or even a jutsu that supersedes his father's Yellow Flash technique. Who knows? The possibilities with Naruto are endless.