Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I'm hoping for a fighting chapter next. I wonder who fights first. Team Kakashi & Team Kureina vs. Tobi or Sasuke vs. Itachi.

Nice chapter, we will miss Jiraya sensei. I was hoping for him to at least kill 2 or 3 of the Pains body's.
    Farewell Jiraya!!!

-I have a feeling Akats may get thier hands on Naruto for awhile
    -Maybe Gaara may come to repay the favor to Naruto when Akatsuki comes for him and help get him back

- I wonder if Tsunade has a special mode like Oroch~Cursed seal & Jiraiya~Hermit mode
    Maybe she just unlocks the gates like gai and that adds to her insane Str.

-There prob is no one person who can take Pein out atm but I believe it will be Sauske , Naruto and Sakura who defeat Pein as a team and will make them a legend.

rant over.. ^^

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

- I wonder if Tsunade has a special mode like Oroch~Cursed seal & Jiraiya~Hermit mode
    Maybe she just unlocks the gates like gai and that adds to her insane Str.
    She does have a special mode. The seal on her head that allowed her to perform Genesis Rebirth. I doubt Tsunade will be able to do anything. Jiraiya was only able to kill 1 Pein, with the help of Ma and Pa. Tsunade would just fail hardcore.

=(

Such a sad chapter.

Sigh as hopeless as it may seem, i still hope he lives but it seems like its gonna be a naruto vs pain/jariaya sigh...

great chapter, by far one of my favorites. i just hope pa can send the message back to konoha safe and sound. we'll all miss j-man. r.I.p.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

indeed a very well done chapter... I really hope that the medical Pain heal jiraya back to life even if its to try to get info from him... I just dont want Jiraya dead ; ;

Was nice to see Kushina finally, although a bit more about 4th and her would had been nice ;p

And although now the NEW chosen one is Naruto... that doesnt mean that Jiraya didnt "know" Pain or Nagato was the ONE.. I mean, he risked his life because he thought that as his master he had to kill him for choosing the evil path. In my opinion Kishi just found a loophole to put the title of chosen one to Naruto. I wish he wouldnt had done that cause it beats the purpose of what he shows in the manga since the beggining.. which is with hard work anything is possible... and if this phrophesy is true it means Neji was right and everything is written since birth... thats why I think Kishi messed up that last part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Epoc. Funny how Jiraiya was the one to name Naruto, while eating ramen. >_>
    Yeah. It figures why Naruto really loves ramen. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    Seems like Jiriya's last strength was in sending the frog away with the identity of Pain. But it seems like he is going to die even with all that inner emotion towards living. All we can do is cross our fingers for the J-man.
    In addition to Pain's identity, the message should include Jiraiya's memory from everything his past to his death. Naruto must learn/know everything if he is the "destined child."

RIP Jiraiya-sama

It was a great chapter until the part where Jiraiya changed his mind and decided Naruto was "Da Chosen One" lol. But i'll live with that. Kushina looks like Anemone from Eureka 7 to me. And last but not least, it definitely looks like the end for Jiraiya. He's done everything he's needed to make sure he doesn't die for nothing. He just had his uber flashback moment, so yea, its a done deal right about now.