Learn Violently! Damnit! MyDeviantArt

thx a lot.

Thanks !

thank's broo

thanks

I've posted this on others board, but now I'm posting it at the source :
    Mangashare --> uses Hisshouburaiken translation
    Basement --> uses Hisshouburaiken translation

At page 7, the MS scanlation wrote this : "The Great Sage predicted I would raise a 'revolutionary'. Someone upon whom the fate of the entire shinobi world would rest...And also that I would have to make a big decision."
    At page 7, the basement scanlation wrote this : "The Great Sage predicted I would raise a 'revolutionary'. Someone who would bring either peace or destruction...Which way he went would hinge on a single decision that I would have to make".

There's a big difference between the 2 translations.I remember that the Great Sage said that the destined child would have brought peace or destruction, but I don't remember that he said it would have hinged on the single decision Jiraiya should have made.If this is true now we already know that Naruto will bring peace and not destruction because Jiraiya made the decision to fight till the end.I think the basement translation is wrong.
    Naruto will obviously bring peace, but they cannot make such a big error as to spoil so much what will happen. And afpter all, that decision Jiraiya made will be useful to Naruto to beat pain, but it won't directly affect the fact that Naruto will bring peace or destruction, that is obviously related to his control over Kyuubi's powers.

Did you guys change the translation for this reason or for no particular reason?

Thank you for the quick releases.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

thanks.