Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think one of the other dragon slayers will intervene instead, sting I believe would be the one, (he's the light haired D-bag right?).
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Lucy refused to take the keys. :|
    And ended up to be a good thing .

This chapter makes me remember why I love Fairy Tail.... Such an unexpected and epic moment, Natsu can't win this fight yet, somebody will stop them and will says something like "Not now, maybe in another time..." (Maybe Yukino), but Sabretooth d-bags the line was draw, now you will feel the wrath of Natsu *-*

P.D. Registered since 2008 and never posted here, but this chapter was so much epic *-*
    Last edited by DeepEyes; 05-12-2012 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I think one of the other dragon slayers will intervene instead, sting I believe would be the one, (he's the light haired D-bag right?).
    Yep yep, and I'm gonna have to agree Sting looks to be Natsu's main rival/obstacle as far as the tournament goes. He's got the cocky and brash upstart attitude that many of Natsu's previous adversaries had. (Zancrow, Hughes, Cobra, heck Gajeel too) Rogue's also shown interest in Gajeel so I expect those two to square off later as well. Of course Sting and Rogue are key to unraveling some of the mysteries involved with the dragons, their backstory is fishy and they recall memories of Natsu and Gajeel despite the latter never having met them. Definitely looking forward to finding out what their whole deal is.

As for the chapter, what else can be said? Natsu once again proved how much of an unorthodox badass he is and is in for the fight of his life next chap. Things won't be conclusive sure, but we haven't even gotten a glimpse of what Natsu is capable of now after Ultear powered him up. He might even be able to tap into Lightning Fire Dragon Slayer mode at a more adept level then he was previously. Scratch that, sounds like a given.

Odd that Yukino offered up Libra and Pisces but didn't likewise try to relinquish Ophiuchus. So many things I wanna know. I also laughed at just how hackneyed and cliched the king's general is. Zeref just attracts the most loony characters.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I expect a curbstomp battle in Gemma's favor. Either that or someone stops Natsu. I surely don't expect it to be a drawn out battle, at the very least.
    or we dont see the fight at alll and natsu just shows up half dead back at the fairy tail quarters.
    ubt i doubt any fairy tail member pulls any interference because they seem to afraid to do anything. i would not be shocked if some one showed up to save natsu some how, maybe Yukino could have gone to tell fairy tail. maybe makarov or luxas come in to save the day some how.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

why Lucy not access the another keys? so pity.