View Poll Results: Who would Win Sasori or Orochimaru with Kabuto

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasori

25 37.31%
  • Orochimaru with Kabuto

42 62.69%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I voted for Orochimaru and Kabuto but the truth is I don't know. Orochimaru is strong but who knows if he can even get through the protective puppet. Orochimaru and Kabuto are good with medicine and science but they would need an antidote before hand. Since Orochimaru and Sasori were partners they would know each others techniques. But with the help of Kabuto the sound nin tagteam would come out on top.

The Akatsuki seem to be teamed up like sith, one being the master and the other the apprentice, for example: Pain over Konan, Itachi over Kisame, Sasori over Deidara....
    I would have arranged them differently.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I think it's set up like that....so that each newbie will learn the ropes at the hands of their 'shishio'. I think Sasori would win....99 puppets could kick Oro and Kabuto's arse.

Hmmm...would they really? I'm worried that I'm questioning myself. I liked Sasori, he was sweetly deranged with lovely pink hair.

RIP Sasori-sama.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Sasori will pull out the sharingan puppet for the win.
    Actually I have no clue. Oro is good at preparing for a battle, I doubt Sasori can defeat Oro if he pulls out the dead people summon again (say resurrect all of Konoha's kages.)

Would Orochimaru be able to pull out the 1st and 2nd again? The jutsu involved using a sacrifice to bind the soul to the body, but the soul is forever in the shinigami's belly fighting for all eternity. Do you really think he could pull the soul out of that? So that would only leave the 4th to use. Which is plenty I know, but Sasori had all those tricks up his sleeve and the only reason they didn't work was because he was fighting another puppet user. I honestly think Sasori could take Orochimaru. Deidara kept saying how he was going to be the one to kill Orochimaru and he kept telling everyone that Sasori is stronger than him. Plus using the 3rd Kazekage would help Sasori a lot against the likes of Kabuto and Orochimaru.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Would Orochimaru be able to pull out the 1st and 2nd again? The jutsu involved using a sacrifice to bind the soul to the body, but the soul is forever in the shinigami's belly fighting for all eternity. Do you really think he could pull the soul out of that? So that would only leave the 4th to use. Which is plenty I know, but Sasori had all those tricks up his sleeve and the only reason they didn't work was because he was fighting another puppet user. I honestly think Sasori could take Orochimaru. Deidara kept saying how he was going to be the one to kill Orochimaru and he kept telling everyone that Sasori is stronger than him. Plus using the 3rd Kazekage would help Sasori a lot against the likes of Kabuto and Orochimaru.
    i'm pretty sure the fourth is also inside the shinigami's belly as well since he used the jutsu to seal kyuubi inside naruto. but apart from that i agree with you on pretty much everything you said.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

If it was just Sasori vs. Orochimaru, straight up, I'd give it to Sasori. However, since it's Sasori vs. Orochimaru and Kabuto, and they have the element of suprise, I think they'd win.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I think he can invoke the same hokages cuz he was about to bring Minato back when Sandaime stopped him and Minato's soul should be in the shinigami's bell. I think Oro would win either way cuz he is a freaking monster. Kabuto couldn't even dream to keep up to him when Oro was fighting 4 tailed Naruto, so if Sasori is to be as good as Oro Kabuto wouldn't make much a difference in the battle(I think).

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Veteran Member
    i think orochimaru is being underestimated....if he was unsure of completley winning then he wouldnt of showed up .......oro and kabuto had something up their sleeve that we do not know, or maybe oro really did know how to beat sasori since he was his team8

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    i think orochimaru is being underestimated....if he was unsure of completley winning then he wouldnt of showed up .......oro and kabuto had something up their sleeve that we do not know, or maybe oro really did know how to beat sasori since he was his team8
    you're absolutely right. remember when orochimaru tried to destroy konoha he was pretty damn confident that he was gonna succeed but look what happened. konoha didn't fall and the third took away his jutsus. also remember when orochimaru was about to fight sasuke. remember he said sasuke couldn't beat him with his petty jutsus but look what happened sasuke took care of him. in those instances orochimaru was pretty sure he wouldn't lose but look what happened.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i don't think sasori would win
    simply because, sasuke could always just come to turn the tables in their favor
    kabuto obviously wouldn't have a problem with the poison and breaking those puppets
    orochimaru could always do his snake summoning stuff or maybe even take the guys body with that immortality jutsu