67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasori

25 37.31%
  • Orochimaru with Kabuto

42 62.69%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Sasori vs Orochimaru

After watching this latest episode it really made me question, who would of won if Sasori actually showed up to the bridge. With Orochimaru having the drop on him, would it of been enough to stop Sasori? Discuss, I want to see some people's opinions.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I remember that in the manga. I think.

If Sasori was actually there, I don't think Orochimaru would have a whole lot against Sasori's 99 Puppets and one big one. =o

That's if they went toe to toe for whatever reason.

if it was a suprise orochimaru he would stop his chakra flow so he couldnt use strings. being his partner he knows of his techniques.

The issue is if he was actually there you still have to put Kabuto into account. I doubt he'd allow Orochimaru to get damaged too bad. If we're talking about one on one, Sasori would probably have the upperhand with all the Poisoned Weapons, but if not, given Kabuto's Medical Ninjutsu and his time with Sasori, he probably already knew of a way to cure the poison.
    Ten no Michi wo Iki, Subete wo Tsukasadoru Otoko

that would of been one cool fight,, but i dont know who would of won they both are uber ninjas
    Spoiler!

Sasori barely. Simply because he let himself die and plus I dont think that as good as Kabuto is, would be able to come up with a cure for Sasori's poisons on the fly. Thats why id give Sasori the slightest of edges

Sasori... hand down.. poison, iron sand, 99 puppets AND himself as puppet.. no way he loses.. mostly cause any of the previous scratch them and they would be down for the count.

Guys think about Oru not having an actual body. I dont like how he was portrayed as so weak towards the end of his life. He was a beast and keep in mind kakashi is totally petrified of him. he was weak and jus trying to take over sasuke not actually kill him. Oru at full strength, equals jiriyia maybe at his best(minus hermit mode) and he could take itachi if he was trying to beat him. But im just gonna through it out there, what do u think would have happened with a sharigan?

[QUOTE=L_Schooly;56278] Oru at full strength, equals jiriyia maybe at his best(minus hermit mode) and he could take itachi if he was trying to beat him. But im just gonna through it out there, what do u think would have happened with a sharigan?[/QUOUTE]

Look at Orichimaru being comprehensively overpowered by Itachi even though he is in his prime 345 > page-09

This same Itachi runs away from Jiraiya even though he has back up from Kisame and Jiraiya hasn't even entered Sennin mode.
    I think Oro's power doesn't even compare in the slightest to Jiraiya's power. End of.

It was Oro's fault that he became so weak. Because of that body switching jutsu he started using, he's had to switch bodies regardless of who it is every 3 years or face dying. So he shot himself in the foot from the beginning. It was only a matter of time before someone would exploit that weakness and it so happened to be Sasuke. There's no doubt in my mind that if Oro had gotten himself a sharingan, he would be the most uber ninja in the narutoverse.

Anyway, i would hand this match to Sasori for no particular reason.