Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasori

25 37.31%
  • Orochimaru with Kabuto

42 62.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i'm pretty sure the fourth is also inside the shinigami's belly as well since he used the jutsu to seal kyuubi inside naruto. but apart from that i agree with you on pretty much everything you said.
    You are right that completely slipped my mind, well there is a nice little plot hole for you. Or you can just summon souls regardless of where they might be.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    i don't think sasori would win
    simply because, sasuke could always just come to turn the tables in their favor
    kabuto obviously wouldn't have a problem with the poison and breaking those puppets
    orochimaru could always do his snake summoning stuff or maybe even take the guys body with that immortality jutsu
    well why would sasuke aid orochimaru in his fight. sasuke's only goal is to defeat itachi and make him pay for killing the uchiha clan. helping orochimaru fight sasori has nothing to do with that so there's no point in helping orochimaru. also don't forget that sasuke has never been shown to show any loyalty to orochimaru. for instance he always refers to orochimaru by his name unlike kabuto who uses the honorific term -sama also he's usually condescending when speaking to orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    You are right that completely slipped my mind, well there is a nice little plot hole for you. Or you can just summon souls regardless of where they might be.
    you know i wonder cuz i just looked at the chapter with oro using kuchiyose edo tensei and the supposed third casket was stopped before it could be summoned so only the anime shows the third casket. so since manga is canon then it's safe to say that the third casket being minato is only an assumption. if it does turn out that you can summon a soul regardless of where it is then chances are the third summon was probably minato. but since we don't fully know how edo tensei works we can't definitely say that the third was minato.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

sasori would have won because kabuto:s abilities wouldnt work on sasori for 1 and for another reason dedara would have been there with sasori

kabuto:s abilities wouldnt have helped him agianst sasori:s puppit body as well as they wouldn:t have been able to defend against his poison:s. he didnt have any bodies set up before hand so he couldnt have summoned any one to help him and dedara would have been there since he felt like it was his responsability to kill oro and felt jiped with sasuke did it. dedara would have taken out oro because of c4. and oro:s poison ability couldnt have effected sasori

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Sasori with the old kazekage n his iron sand is bad ass n orchimaru would have had trouble dealing with it seeing he couldnt do any jutsus N kabuto would of been destroyed.

orochimaru won't stand a chance againts sasori army of puppets...

people looking at mi post!

[QUOTE=L_Schooly;56278] Oru at full strength, equals jiriyia maybe at his best(minus hermit mode) and he could take itachi if he was trying to beat him. But im just gonna through it out there, what do u think would have happened with a sharigan?[/QUOUTE]

Look at Orichimaru being comprehensively overpowered by Itachi even though he is in his prime 345 > page-09

This same Itachi runs away from Jiraiya even though he has back up from Kisame and Jiraiya hasn't even entered Sennin mode.
    I think Oro's power doesn't even compare in the slightest to Jiraiya's power. End of.

Initiate
    Hello guys, my first time using the forum . Ok so, in my opinion the fight would be very similar to Chiyo and Sakura's fight. Kabuto most likely has a lot of information on Sasori and would help Orochimaru to counter attack his poison attacks. Besides, if I remember, Kabuto and Orochimaru were planning on killing Sasori. This must (most likely) mean they had a plan as always.

As cool as Sasori is he has 1 big weak point his heart. Orochimaru would more likely prevail the victor. beacause he is so damn hard to kill and can regenerate body parts. Kabuto would hopefully die I find him annoying he soo needs to die anyways. Orochimaru held his own against the 4 tails naruto pretty well considering how powerful Naruto was. Orochimaru would prob get him with a sneak attack from behind with his sword right thru Sasoris heart.

I play this match up often on Accel 2 ^^ with Sasori with the 3rd Kazekage vs Oro
    Sasori Usally wins in game tho XD

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'm so sick of hearing about Orochimaru. Oro was total garbage. He was Radditz man he was the first boss. The strong guy you fight at the beginning thats uber strong. Then when you look back he was totally weak. We are moving on to bigger fish and they all take out Oro. I believe Sasori would win hands down. Although he was beaten by stupid Sakura and an old woman, they used a dirty trick. In five years time I think Konohamaru could kick Oros ass.

ORO = the weakest member of Akatsuki.

Oro< Hidan
    Hidan< Kakuzu
    Kakuzu< Diedara
    Diedara< Kisame
    Kisame< Sasori
    Sasori< Itachi
    Itachi < Pain not 100% here
    Pain< Tobi

I'm not sure where Zetsu fits on this scale.

I may have to retract my previous statement because Oro may be stronger than Konan, but she's so weak I'm not even putting her on my list. She is more of a Pain lacky than an Akatsuki member. oh no I'm wet all my jutsu are useless JESUS CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing about Orochimaru. Oro was total garbage. He was Radditz man he was the first boss. The strong guy you fight at the beginning thats uber strong. Then when you look back he was totally weak. We are moving on to bigger fish and they all take out Oro. I believe Sasori would win hands down. Although he was beaten by stupid Sakura and an old woman, they used a dirty trick. In five years time I think Konohamaru could kick Oros ass.

ORO = the weakest member of Akatsuki.

Oro< Hidan
    Hidan< Kakuzu
    Kakuzu< Diedara
    Diedara< Kisame
    Kisame< Sasori
    Sasori< Itachi
    Itachi < Pain not 100% here
    Pain< Tobi

I'm not sure where Zetsu fits on this scale.

I may have to retract my previous statement because Oro may be stronger than Konan, but she's so weak I'm not even putting her on my list. She is more of a Pain lacky than an Akatsuki member. oh no I'm wet all my jutsu are useless JESUS CHRIST
    i think you're really underestimating orochimaru. hidan is stronger than orochimaru, seriously!!! hidan was the weakest in akatsuki the only thing he had going for him was his invincibility. orochimaru held his own against the 4 tails do you think hidan could hold his own against the 4 tails. how many people can hold their own against the 4 tails. yea oro got beat by itachi but you have to realize that the way oro intended on getting itachi was a stupid plan. he used genjutsu, itachi is good in genjutsu so oro was fucked from the beginning.

also why are you underestimating konan. we haven't even seen anything from her and you say she's weak. she was trained by jiraiya and she's pein's partner for christ's sake she's gotta be hella strong. here's something to think of, maybe j-man pwned her cuz she didn't want to hurt him. if my memory serves me right pein was the only one that said he didn't hold any feelings towards jiraiya but konan didn't say that.

another thing to take into consideration is that in terms of stamina orochimaru definitely has more stamina than sasori. yea sasori has all those cool jutsus but he's really low on chakra considering the fact that his heart is the only source of chakra. remember when oro fought the third the anbu ninjas made a remark about the battle taking a really long time. chances are oro v. sasori would also take a long time and in that case sasori would be fucked.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA