Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 39

Dattebayo has upped episode 39 here:
    dattebayo fansubs, LLC
    I hope there is some solid action in this episode...discuss and enjoy!

P.S. Luminac, to answer your question, that like is also where I get all my Naruto anime.

excellent, hopefully this episode will bring the series out of it's rut with some good solid action. Is there a direct download or mega upload link yet? I'm not into torrents.

Well it just came out a couple of minutes ago, so it'll be some time before we have the direct downloads. Whats so bad about torrents?

There is nothing bad about torrents, I'm simply unable to use them.

You can just download any bittorrent client to be able to use torrents, like azureus or bitlord

[DB]_Naruto_Shippuuden_039_[DB247C5C]

MU Link

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

Ahh. I just finished watching this episode and I must say the drawing this time is quiet convincing compared to the past few episodes. I don't expect the next epsiode to be great but at least better.
    Hooo. Kyuubi is coming and this time is even badder.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    i liked this episode, i actually like shippuuden alot except for the animation, its more dramatic/cinematic and i love it. i cant wait till the next one now, hopefully it'll be as awsome or almost as awsome as i was in the manga

not too bad when it actually got into it, although it they wasted the first 9 minutes by doing just about nothing, nothing manga related, just a bunch of shots of the bridge and slow walking, nearly drove me insane. But Orochi made a great entrance and things picked up from there. Fingers crossed that the double eppy is going to be awesome.

Here hoping that the Hour Long episode can keep the same lv of animation as this latest episode, because if it can, it will be a episode for the ages