Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Diamond Dust Rebellion: Spoilers and Discussion

I thought I should make a thread about this, since Hitsugaya is my favorite character and he's the main guy in this movie. We're also going to get 23 pages of him in Bleach 304.

So from what I know, the movie is all about Hitsugaya. It talks about when Hitsugaya first went to Shinigami school, he was the youngest and he made a friend there, who is turns out to be the villain in this movie. We finally get to see how Hitsugaya became a captain.

I also heard that since Hitsugaya is young, his bankai is still developing and we might see some new attacks from him in this movie.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

too bad movies like bleach and naruto never come out in this damn country,so i am gonna have to wait until next year...

i wonder why kubo decided to release this just before the movie....i think that he found that the plot has some contradiction with what he planned originaly for hitsugaya's past...hope it's not the case
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I'm surprised that they didn't have Hitsugaya's past much earlier in the series, I mean for Kubo to save the flashbacks for a long time after the character is introduced makes me thinks that hitsu will die later in the series. Then again, that may just be the J-man's death that is influencing me to say that.

Veteran Member
    sounds stoopid......i cant believe he would interrupt his arc out of the blue

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossXD View Post
    I'm surprised that they didn't have Hitsugaya's past much earlier in the series, I mean for Kubo to save the flashbacks for a long time after the character is introduced makes me thinks that hitsu will die later in the series. Then again, that may just be the J-man's death that is influencing me to say that.
    NOOOOO! Hitsuguya is too cool to die. Why would you even suggest such a horrible thing?

Bleach

I hope he won't die lahh... <33 But there's quite a big chance in the movie... T_T

I think that kubo was probably asked to do this chapter( and maybe get a little pay bonus lol) as to increase popularity for the movie but i am still very excited for this chapter

Well I'm sure this was added for publicity for the movie, and I take it back, Hitsugaya will not die. Happy? I shall use my future altering powers to make it so, too bad I couldn't help Jiraiya...or can I...

i was expecting flashbacks of hirsugaya's past during his fight in the WAR...

most likely,if he faced aizen,he'll get raped,and while falling,flashbacks will come,as usual.....i hope it s not the case,i like the captain-midget
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

i want to watch it, but it won't come out in my country. have to wait until it comes out in the internet.

but i'm kinda tired to see Hitsugaya again and again. Boring, you know. And the characters that played in the movie still the same like Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Rangiku, Ikakku, etc.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!