Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Episode 186 Discussion

The episode is out if you are still interested in the fillers, hopefully they are done soon! I think 1 more episode after this

Sortie Orders! Suppress the House of Kasumiōji
    http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b186.torrent
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

oh my.. I wanted to kill myself watching this one.. very poor script, just.. omg

Cool

Hey, did anybody say a preview of Bleach Episode 187 at the end. I mean I thought there would be preview, but I believe there wasn't any.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

If there was no preview of 187, than that could probably mean that the next episode might be a double episode (maybe)....Doubt it though.

the new captain is going to get killed by the 1st captain
    Spoiler!

Nah, the new captain will live til the end, and at the end of the fillers everyone will be happy for some reason, and the fillers will just end.

Then the narrator will take us back to the Hueco Mundo. He'll say, "Did you like that story? Well, it's a What If? story that would take place if Aizen and his espada die from Hueco Mundo AIDS."

all of the above
    i saw that Amagai was gona backstab? very typical storyline to extend fillers ever so more? oh god, but i must say the fillers are actually probably more interesting than the current storyline of pretty much non stop fighting
    Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread!!

I probably just noticed this on this episode...not sure if this was the same as the other filler episodes, but did Kuchiki Byakuya's voice actor change? =S

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    Nah, the new captain will live til the end, and at the end of the fillers everyone will be happy for some reason, and the fillers will just end.

Then the narrator will take us back to the Hueco Mundo. He'll say, "Did you like that story? Well, it's a What If? story that would take place if Aizen and his espada die from Hueco Mundo AIDS."

Lol, lol, ha,...You seem very optimistic RedPan............but even thou it seems like a joke, to tell the truth the way this shitty filler has been going it may be true.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    it was so obvious that they were gonna kill off amagai because wat were they gonna do just make him pop out of nowhere and start fighting espada or something

but WHY MORE FILLERS and with no preview we cant know if its finishing next week or not i hate suspence