Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    I should have phrased it better. Miscommunication...
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Agreed.

How about we just forget about this whole thing? I hate arguing with others on this site...and I'd really rather not do it at 1:30 in the morning lol

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    Agreed.

How about we just forget about this whole thing? I hate arguing with others on this site...and I'd really rather not do it at 1:30 in the morning lol
    I like that idea a whole lot better. Im kinda looking forward to this movie, and Im kinda not. The first Bleach movie was mediocre at BEST so I dont have high hopes for this one.(Im going to watch it regardless....but...lol)

Also, the first Bleach movie "Memories of Nobody" is suppose to be in limited theatrical release across the U.S and Canada. This is the first anime movie Ive seen in American theaters in years.(maybe someone can refresh my memory...)
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

I was gonna point out the Pokemon and Digimon movies, but then I noticed you said "in years"..lol

I'm with you on Memories of Nobody. Mediocre is the perfect word. I was interested in DDR cuz the trailers seem like there's some real action in this one. I think I saw Yamamoto releasing in one of the trailers which was what really got me into it.

lol DDR that's a nice acronym for it except that it stands for something else too.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    I'm with you on Memories of Nobody. Mediocre is the perfect word. I was interested in DDR cuz the trailers seem like there's some real action in this one. I think I saw Yamamoto releasing in one of the trailers which was what really got me into it.
    yes i agree w/ u too. Memories of Nobody was mediocre, or it can even be considered terrible at some parts of the movie. what got me interested in DDR (lol) was that yamamoto and shunsui are gonna be fighting. and also that hitsu might get ultra pwned-i hate him.

BitTorrent Files for [dattebayo] Anime

April Fools or real release? I have NAT-problem so downloading Torrents doesn't work for me. Anyone know if it's real?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    BitTorrent Files for [dattebayo] Anime

April Fools or real release? I have NAT-problem so downloading Torrents doesn't work for me. Anyone know if it's real?
    No its not. Its and April fools joke for the hundredth time. DB doesnt sub anime movies until the DVD is released. And if you look at the title it says "Reballion" instead of "rebellion". And if torrents dont work, how would you get it anyways?
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    No its not. Its and April fools joke for the hundredth time. DB doesnt sub anime movies until the DVD is released. And if you look at the title it says "Reballion" instead of "rebellion". And if torrents dont work, how would you get it anyways?
    Didn't try, and didn't see the spelling mistake, and I don't know the release date of the dvd.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    lol DDR that's a nice acronym for it except that it stands for something else too.
    lol..ya I know...I usually type things out fully but it was like 1 or 2 am when I was typing that so I was too lazy to type out "Diamond Dust Rebellion"...that takes a whole half second longer than just typing DDR