Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ^ cuz hitsugaya is cool. who else has an ice dragon?

lol I just noticed I already posted on this thread, lol...well after seeing that poll in the manga I had to rant again

uhhh...I wish hitsuguya would die, I hate him, he is the most overrated person in bleach, I mean seriously he hasn't really killed anybody worth of importance, he couldn't even kill luppi, I mean come the f... on, if a chimpanzi was given a blade he could have beaten luppi. Seriously he couldnt kill a guy who acted like a girl even in bankai with an ice prison. all Grimjow had to do is punch him (through him) and he died. Also in the filler (I know it's not manga evidence that he sucks, but whatever) he couldnt even kill that last bount guy, he did more damage to the battlefield. Hitsuguya is all show with nothing to back it up. Ill watch the movie though, but ill be hoping he gets severely injured.And what is with him being featured in every filler and movie, what is wrong with everybody in japan, seriously #1 most popular.........anyways my hitsuguya hating rant is over and I'm waiting for the movie

oh yeah he has an ice dragon and he still sucks, Imean thats horrible, how can you suk that mush with an awesome ice dragon and bankai...hitsuguya thats who
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

*points up* now now, hitsugaya is not emo. he's just cold.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Bleach

hey guys don't know if you've seen this, but i'll post this up, anyway
    YouTube - Bleach The Movie 2: The DiamondDust Rebellion 6 Min Pre Sub

from watching this, i take it the villain for this movie is actually gonna be strong (not like the shitty, weakling guy in the 1st movie), since he injured shunsui (look at 5:22 minutes in the video). as for hitsu, he is so overrated, it's not funny. srsly, y would any1 like that guy? he is not strong, he is not cool, hell, he can't even get together w/ a girl cuz he is a freaking midget. and his bankai is pure awesomeness, n yet he still can't win. why? cuz he sucks (lol, i'm acting like shino, answering my own questions)

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    This thread became a "I hate Hitsugaya, and so can you!" thread. I personally loves hitsugaya and I can wait to see this movie.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

I like everything about hitsugaya, he is funny the way he acts, and his looks are cool i think.

His bankai is my second favourite on looks, but my 1st is ichigo's because it’s simple yet effective plus I like close range combat weapons better.

Only problem with hitsugaya’s bankai is, its not that strong from what we have seen of it, it couldn’t even defeat that espada who took grimmjow’s place for like 5 minutes, yet grimmjow killed that guy with no problem.

do you kwon actually wenns the movie commign out?

It's already out. It's just not subbed yet.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    I like everything about hitsugaya, he is funny the way he acts, and his looks are cool i think.

His bankai is my second favourite on looks, but my 1st is ichigo's because it’s simple yet effective plus I like close range combat weapons better.

Only problem with hitsugaya’s bankai is, its not that strong from what we have seen of it, it couldn’t even defeat that espada who took grimmjow’s place for like 5 minutes, yet grimmjow killed that guy with no problem.
    how is he funny? and he's a kid with white hair. yet, his bankai is pretty badass, but he sucks even with it.

when are they gonna have this subbed ... T_T