Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    shouldnt this be in the anime section?
    oh and the movie looks ok. i wanna see ichigo fight him

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Moved this thread to the Bleach anime section. I guess you'll understand why

Quote Originally Posted by henrikoez View Post
    i want to watch it, but it won't come out in my country. have to wait until it comes out in the internet.

but i'm kinda tired to see Hitsugaya again and again. Boring, you know. And the characters that played in the movie still the same like Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Rangiku, Ikakku, etc.
    my thoughts exactly, I mean come on Hitsuguya for the 50th time, how bout we see yamamoto get off his chair again to go incinerate some people, or have Byakuya stuff some cherry blossoms down a guy's throat, I would almost want to see unohana heal somebody for an hour...maybe not.

You know that Hitsuguya must be pretty unimportant if they are allowed to make so many filler things out of him, kubo must not have had much planned for him so he signed off on the fillers......I wish Hitsuguya would....just...die...or go.. far..far...away
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

Anyone notice that Hisagi is releasing his zanpakuto in the movie-special opening of the anime? Looks like some sorta staff or long-style weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    Anyone notice that Hisagi is releasing his zanpakuto in the movie-special opening of the anime? Looks like some sorta staff or long-style weapon.

yeah I notice that and yamamoto shi-kai and kenpachi going all out but what more got my attetion was that the guy with the mask have the sword of hitsugaya or at least one that is pretty much alike and the hyourinmaru that appeared in bleach 152 at the opening is kind of purple is not the same blue green thing

Full Japanese title "Bleach the Movie: The DiamondDust Rebellion, Another Hyōrinmaru"

Quote Originally Posted by HYRULIANBANKAI View Post
    my thoughts exactly, I mean come on Hitsuguya for the 50th time, how bout we see yamamoto get off his chair again to go incinerate some people, or have Byakuya stuff some cherry blossoms down a guy's throat, I would almost want to see unohana heal somebody for an hour...maybe not.

You know that Hitsuguya must be pretty unimportant if they are allowed to make so many filler things out of him, kubo must not have had much planned for him so he signed off on the fillers......I wish Hitsuguya would....just...die...or go.. far..far...away
    Maybe he will die.

die...on a plane...a plane of ice...can you hear it...the thunder...of everyones happiness...
    A pie in the sky?

Emperor
    Hey anyone find a subbed version of this somewhere or even raw. I know Dattebayo doesn't sub them till the DVD comes out so they can get a good quality one but maybe some fansub group did maybe.

the parts shown in the ep openings are good...the animation looks a lot better than the first
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    I am so over Hitsugaya, he is an emo little punk who get's too much airtime. I wish his character would get killed of already. He is only a captain because Kurosaki Isshin left SS to start a family in the real world, why not make a move about a cool character? so many good options other than him, like Isshin, Urahara, Kenpachi, hell anyone but Hitsugaya! Lame little emo brat!

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.