Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    watched it already! yup, nel is so cute!

glad they're gettin to the good stuff now...just a thought though...does anyone else think Ichigo's mask looks really lame in the anime compared to the manga? There are a lot of small details missing that are in the manga that make Vizard Ichigo look sinister, but in the anime it just looks like it was scribbled on and they splashed the white colour in, and I'm pretty sure the stripes are supposed to be a reddish burgundy type colour aren't they?...and just to give you an example...

Manga:

Anime:

Lazy animators!
    Last edited by Faizaud; 12-16-2007 at 04:25 AM. Reason: cuz I felt like it :P

The mask looks like shit in the anime.

Are those supposed to be teeth? -_-

I agree with the mask being absolute crap in this episode, but everything else was great. My friend really hated this episode, he thinks Bleach has gone downhill. :/ But to be honest, i don't think the decline has started just yet..

i am afraid they are...got so excited when i saw the black mixed with red...but when i saw those teeth...ruined everything...

the problem is that they did the complete hollow ichigo's teeth well in ep 125 at 6:57
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Ya, Bleach was definitely going down hill, up until recently. The stuff happening in the manga right now brought some life back into the series for me, so I probably won't be watching the anime until they reach the manga's current spot...especially since the animators have shown me that they don't plan on making the anime worth watching...seriously...what is up with that mask...and how do filler episodes (the little Ashido part) have better animations than actual plot related episodes..??

everyone noticed that huh? *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by kiy0shi View Post
    everyone noticed that huh? *sigh*
    of course since most of those who read the manga wanted to see that part particularily...and the same will happen with ichigo's meeting with ulquiora(if they screw it again)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

lol, that anime mask sucks, looks like spit frothing or a beard growing in the wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    I think the animation is improving:

This was the funniest episode in a while, and that picture was golden, I laughed so hard when I saw it...this episode was 1 part funny, 1 part badassery, and 1 part nino.
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg