1 50.00%
  • Ok...

0 0%
  • What the hell was this crap

0 0%
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions

have fun (:

Reborns words hit Tsuna like always , nice chap.

Bermudas Nr1. Fighter's name is "Jager" ?! Jäger is the German word for Hunter (;
    Last edited by In your head!!!; 05-09-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Well, I'm glad Zero was right about Reborn being Bermuda's person of interest! I took time to think about it, and it's kind of amazing how he's the Sun Arcobaleno with the power to activate and heal things: he activates resolution within people's hearts, which makes him not only the best hit-man but the best tutor! I adore his character dynamic. Whipping out Tsuna's test (I'm thinking this was from when the series even started) was a crown glory moment. It's all about improving the skills of his student, which makes me wonder if Bermuda will approach him and ask him to forfeit if he really doesn't intend to win. I'm glad Tsuna also figured out (I think...) whom that stranger was hahah

Good chapter. Bermuda's interest in Reborn is intriguing. What would be really interesting would be if Bermuda was Reborn's twin if those bandages ever were taken off.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter. Bermuda's interest in Reborn is intriguing. What would be really interesting would be if Bermuda was Reborn's twin if those bandages ever were taken off.
    No, at best he could be his ancestor, since Bermuda was already an arcobaleno at Primo's time (it's possible that he became one at Primo's time)... although, they have time machines and the omnipotent powers of Arceobaleno, Trinisetto, others, so it isn't impossible :p.

Interesting enough, there's not much importance over the other stone pacifiers.