• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 491 Discussion/ 492 Predictions

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/85583_toden-engel

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 05-10-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/85583_toden-engel

For some reason I found the fact Ayon's back hilarious, I don't know why.
    Probably cause he was hacked into two-thousand, five-hundred, seventy-six pieces and roasted on an open flame last time he was here. His being back makes about as much sense as Kubo turning him into a cliffhanger as if he were some long lost anti-hero that we were hoping to see make an epic return.

Grimmjow Return Fail Count: 342

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Probably cause he was hacked into two-thousand, five-hundred, seventy-six pieces and roasted on an open flame last time he was here. His being back makes about as much sense as Kubo turning him into a cliffhanger as if he were some long lost anti-hero that we were hoping to see make an epic return.

Nothing else to be expected of our beloved enjoyable nonsensical Bleach, right? (YAY!^_^)
    The quincy glove new improved edition. A must-have for Uryu, I guess. Unless it has some severe side effect or something.. that may be the reason souken grandpa "refused the progress"
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Side Note: This chapter's name should be , "Todes Engel" , cya mates

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    Nothing else to be expected of our beloved enjoyable nonsensical Bleach, right? (YAY!^_^)
    The quincy glove new improved edition. A must-have for Uryu, I guess. Unless it has some severe side effect or something.. that may be the reason souken grandpa "refused the progress"
    It probably has, especially since the previous version was modifying your clothes and creating a special equipment to gather energy (Ishida's arm protector and bow), where the new one modifies the users body (especially visible in his eyes).

Mangastream link: CHAPTER 491

Ayon seems quite fat comparing it to before, does it mean it's more powerful ?

What happened to the thing that parts of arrancers (like wings and arms) do not grow back ?

Seeing Ayon again was quite a suprise. Good chap.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

lol I was also soooo expecting Grimmjow to come crashing in right then... when I was reading it I was literally like "oh shit! yessss, Grimmj- WTF?!!" Anyway, Ayon is pretty powerful I guess, just because he was pwnt by yamaji last time doesn't say much. There isn't much that wouldn't get pwnt by him. But I doubt he does any serious damage. Top class troll by Kubo here. Well played, sir... well played.

The thing that can only improve from the tres bestias is that they can control ayon as they wish....as oppose to before when he fought like a loose canon..... but i expect opie to defeat him and then ichigo raises up his level and beats opie or ayon and ichigo join forces to beat the crap out of opie without ichigo releasing his bankai....he must have known now that these VR's are after his bankai after he intentionally released it to see what ivan was up to

I was half asleep reading this but something about a different Quincy transformation type that Ishida's grandfather disagreed with?

The other special weapon is probably Aizen and the other Vizards.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I was half asleep reading this but something about a different Quincy transformation type that Ishida's grandfather disagreed with?

The other special weapon is probably Aizen and the other Vizards.
    That's what opie is implying ... that ishida souken didn't want anything to do with the new quincy form or in any of their advancements... though i don't know why... maybe because the VR were using it out of hatred and revenge whilst souken wanted to have peace with the shinigamis...

Mangastream made it more clearer that the letzter stil that ishida use was obsolete and fragile according to opie.... this new form the opie uses i assume doesn't have any side effects of losing the users power and is far stronger considering he was able to tank a point blank getsuga from ichigo's current form(which is much stronger than before).... though still ichigo is still in shikai... i like how he doesn't go bankai without a sense of thought and only use it as a last resort as oppose to how he fights before going bankai again and again without thinking and maybe because he knew that this guys are after his bankai after he encountered ivan last time