0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Laffitte from blackbeard pirate more suitable for joker
    ~aNtidOtes tO kiLL tHe pa|n~

Joker is a spy within G5 acting as a marine. Chances of him being a well known pirate is less than zero, way less than zero. Best chances of who he's with, who he serves, goes to Big Mam, Ceaser, Unkown big Bad, or himself. I doubt he belongs to Blackbeard because espionage just isn't His style. Way to big of an ego for that.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Joker is a spy within G5 acting as a marine. Chances of him being a well known pirate is less than zero, way less than zero. Best chances of who he's with, who he serves, goes to Big Mam, Ceaser, Unkown big Bad, or himself. I doubt he belongs to Blackbeard because espionage just isn't His style. Way to big of an ego for that.
    Less then zero? based on what? A theory by Smoker in a manga written by Oda, the master of misdirection? And who says that joker is the G5 spy? Who's to say that the spy isn't working for joker? After all, all the G5's denden mushi were stolen by Law, which means the spy is back at base at the very least. And I do admit, it's very unlikely I'm right, but thats why I said it was most likely Doflamingo if it wasn't someone we hadn't met before. But less then zero? In this Manga? Please.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off