7 58.33%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Agree with some stuff above here, but still curious what CC wants with frankys body.
    Will he only observe his Laserbeam or does he also want info from him (Not that he will get it with Nami in there.)

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Why do I get the feeling that Caesar and Monet are going to be in for a bit of "wtf" when they find out that the Cyborg that the brothers captured is actually Nami in Franky's body? It might be hilarious.

And kind of glad that those Yeti Cool Brothers aren't some joke, but I do wonder how they "neutralized" Zoro, Sanji, and Brook when they claim to have 'killed' them. A translation error, maybe.
    Anyone else able to imagine those two trumping 'roided up Hody like he was some beach ball in a scarier game of hot potato?

You know, I hate trying to speculate who will become a crew member or not, but the Straw hats do need another girl, and Monet seem to be really interested in the Straw hats, so I hope she gets in, better then the samurai anyway.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^I was wondering that as well. However, we already have a heavily historical member (and girl) in Robin. Ultimately, I believe she is either going to be a cut and dry bad guy or is going to be one who is simply putting up with her associate so she doesn't become one of his experiement specimens.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    ^I was wondering that as well. However, we already have a heavily historical member (and girl) in Robin. Ultimately, I believe she is either going to be a cut and dry bad guy or is going to be one who is simply putting up with her associate so she doesn't become one of his experiement specimens.
    True, she is a bit to much like Robin (which probably means their going to fight). Its a shame really, the straw hats are really low on female members.

I do see how it's possible that Zoro and Sanji got taken out. They were busy arguing to pay attention as per usual. The Yeti Bro's seem to have a camouflage ability. They prob walked right into the 2 without knowing it. And Brook, well, his prob playing dead yet again.

The thing with The Yeti Cool Brothers and Zoro's group is this, Brook is the only one who is shown to display any resistance while Zoro and Sanji look like they just collapsed and the area shows no signs that a fight took place. From the recent chapter, we can see that they are faster than Luffy and strong enough to take out half the straw hats with no trouble so a fight with Brook losing is reasonable, but what about Sanji and Zoro? Sanji being in Nami's body pretty much makes him useless, Nami using brains over brawn while Sanji uses the exact opposite. Brook and Sanji are reasonable to be down and out, but that leaves just Zoro. To add, The Brothers believe them to be dead.

In conclusion, Zoro and company didn't want to deal with the hassle to fight them and decided to play dead. Maybe.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

welcome again, Bon chan, and very thank you to oga that let bon chan on the one piece 666 cover! great job!

and i think i still can not used of the style of nami, chopper, sanji, and frank, so weird to me...

well, now i am confused about law...

Bon Clay!

I was kinda happy that it reached the 666 mark, but it contained less action but more information.

For the Joker guy, if he's not a new character then the only person I can think of him being would be Doflamingo. The look fits the name and he has connections with some very important people in the government and could easily use them to cover up what he's doing. He also has connections to a lot of other people and organizations, so whats one more in his little empire. This could also connect with Law. He might have joined the Shichibukai to find out more about Doflamingo, and then became part of the Punk Hazard team to spy on what Doflamingo's doing. Why? Theres no way to know as Law's past is unknown at this time. And no, there flag similarities have nothing to do with it, they aren't even that similar. However its the most likely possibility for now.