• Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 666 Discussion / 667 Predictions

These Guys are a lot bigger then I thought, but something stinks about the situation with Zoro Brook and Sanji.

Also, Bon-Clay... Sigh...
    Last edited by aggeroff; 05-09-2012 at 12:46 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Yea Just noticed it was bon on the cover too lol.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    1. Bon Chan alive (obvieously but fuck yeah anyways !!!!!)
    2. The Yetibrothers are some kind of snipers as it seems,(whiche would explain why the trio got hit in the first place.) their probably loaded their weapons with some kind of sleeping gas bullets. Strange that they call the trio "dead" cause they arent and everyone knows that ;P
    3.Unimportant nut a new style of laugheing in the world of OP "shoulolololo" ;D

Cool chap lets wait what Law's up for

So Law isn't blackmailed, the Yeti Cool Brothers are boss level and The WG has the Straw Hats on the same field as Black Beard.

You know, CC's design just doesn't fit into One Piece.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    and The WG has the Straw Hats on the same field as Black Beard.
    Loved reading that little tidbit from the chapter. And lol at Brownbeard getting shot in the face. Normally, that'd be fatal. But this is One Piece--I'm sure he'll pop up on a cover later down the road :-P

Still don't know what's happening with Zoro + company. They have no battle damage on them whatsoever, meaning that they could not have been attacked. Either way: Ready to see something we've been deprived of since Luffy broke the pacifista--going all out against an equally-powered opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You know, CC's design just doesn't fit into One Piece.
    Funny you should say that after being introduced to the only large One Piece characters that are NOT drawn to be obese with comically small legs. Now THERE'S some obtuse design to think about.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

aaargh, cant wait for next chapter now!

great chapter but i kinda dont like the idea that zoro and co got knocked out so easily even if it was a surprise attack.
    also that body-heart switch thingy is getting more and more annoying after every chapter. i want them to go back to being themselves already.
    last thing i noticed is that law is appearing more evil with the release of new chapters which i kinda dont like.
    the most interesting thing about this chapter for me is how the wg views the strawhats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Ah yes, Even though I was kinda bored reading the chapter, the Inclusion of Bon to start the chapter made it feel like pretty good. Okama is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    great chapter but i kinda dont like the idea that zoro and co got knocked out so easily even if it was a surprise attack.
    also that body-heart switch thingy is getting more and more annoying after every chapter. i want them to go back to being themselves already.
    last thing i noticed is that law is appearing more evil with the release of new chapters which i kinda dont like.
    the most interesting thing about this chapter for me is how the wg views the strawhats.
    I completely agree. !!!
    Last edited by athary; 05-09-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    I also agree with this, but at least its not being focused on as much as the last few chapters. And Personally I like Law as a bad guy, even though I wouldn't say no to him turning out to be acting.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off