Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto 382 Spoilers

Attention read below!

No spoilers outside this thread.
    No spoiler discussion in this thread.
    Discuss the spoilers here.

Please do not provide Babelfish translations or any translation by a online translation machine in this thread, they are confusing and always wrong...

Verification: Pending
    Type: Script

Source: 2ch
    Credits: alterno

No.382 『終わり……!!』

場面は綱手
    綱手『………!!』
    シズネ『どうかしましたか?』
    綱手『………』
    何か言いかけたみたいだけど声にならず
    シズネ『?』
    綱手『……久しぶりに賭でもしに行くか…』

自来也が五人に刺されるシーンから
    自来也『ぐッ!!』
    そら豆『!!』
    そら豆が螺旋丸でぶっ飛ばされる
    弥彦ペイン『無駄だ』
    自来也の背中には5つのヒジキが刺さっている
    そら豆立ち上がる
    そら豆『……』
    自来也『ぐあッ!!(チャクラを圧縮しきれない……)』
    頭『今抜いてやる!』
    自来也『いや……自分はどうやらここまでのようです………』
    頭『……』
    自来也『それに自分の選択は……もう終わりました……』
    頭『自来也ちゃん……』
    自来也『最後まで付き合ってくれて……ありがとうございました…』
    弥彦『………』
    自来也『……あと…』
    自来也が頭に何か言っている
    頭『分かった』
    弥彦ペイン『会話はそこまでだ……』
    ペインが頭に向かってヒジキ槍で攻撃しようとする
    しかし自来也が背中で守る
    自来也『……頭…!』
    頭『あぁ……』
    頭がドロン
    弥彦ペイン『情報だけは残したか……』
    自来也『ペイン……お前は……』
    弥彦ペイン『もう終わりだ』
    印を結ぶ弥彦ペイン
    自来也『ぐっ……!?』
    前のめりに倒れる自来也

真っ暗な空間に自来也が浮いている
    自来也の前には黒い髪の男が浮いている
    自来也『………お前は…』
    輪廻眼が見える
    自来也『長門か…?』
    長門『………』
    輪廻眼のアップ
    自来也『そうか……そういうことか』

倒れている自来也を囲むように立っているペイン
    弥彦ペイン『……』
    自来也の目が開く
    目は輪廻眼
    自来也『さて……九尾を狩りに行くか』
    ------------------------------------------
    Verification: Pending
    Type: Summary Translation

Source: NF
    Credits: someone's friend on msn

This is the real spoiler. My friend in Japan confirmed it via msn messenger

(translated from French)

cover: Konan and Yahiko as children smiling

Chapter starts with Kisame and Suigetsu.
    Kisame ans Suigetsu cross swords. Kisame absorbs Suigets's chakra with Samehada. Juugo appears behind Kisame and hits him. It was a water clone. Juugo is in the water prison. Karin tells Suigetsu Kisame is behind him. A watet jutsu hiys Suigetsu. Suigetsu merges with it and is unharmed. Juugo goes CS2 and escapes the water prison. Karin, Juugo and Kisame stands before Kisame.

Scene cuts off to Tobi and the Konoha nins. Kakashi asks Naruto to come back. Naruto gets down from the tree. Tobi is making fun of Kiba and his dog. Kiba gets mad and attacks with Akamaru. He goes through Tobi. Tobi is laughing his ass off. Hinata uses Byakugan. Tobi's body appears to be normal. Kakashi uses sharingan and notices something strange. (not sure what exactly it's unclear). Tobi notices kakashi noticing.
    Tobi stops laughing and does some handseals. Kyubi's chakra starts to come off of Naruto. Naruto sprouts one tail and then two.

Scene cuts off to Sasuke and Itachi. Itachi is sitting in his throne staring at sasuke when a swarm of snakes appear around him. Itachi leaps off the throne and Sasuke impales him with a Chidori sword. Itachi's body turns into crows each with the sharingan. One of the crows goes MS Tsukuyomi. Sasuke tries to resist but finds himself in Konoha the night the Uchiha clan was murdered by Itachi.

Scene cuts off to Jiraya and Pain. Jiraya has been struck by all six Pains. Jiraya is bleeding and hermit mode is off. Pa casts a suiton jutsu in desperation but fat Pain absorbs it. Potato pain goes for the finishing blow when (and I'm not kidding) when out of nowhere a huge turtle appears behind everybody. A bald man with a goatee is standing on the turtle's head.

All discussion posts here were moved to the Spoiler Discussion thread. - damnz
    Last edited by damnz; 12-12-2007 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Naruto Naruto 382 Spoiler Discussion

Attention read below!

View the spoilers of this chapter here.
    And discuss all about the spoilers inside this thread.

Thats a lot of stuff going on in just 1 chapter..
    The tobi part, is what had me raise my eyebrow and question it the chapter...
    Guess we'll have to wait for someone to verify, the chapter.
    Last edited by damnz; 12-12-2007 at 04:52 PM.

bald man with a goatee on a turtle? would his name by any chance be Master Roshi? lol

Now I know its a fake lol.
    Think that was done on purpose?

Naruto

How do you know that it was a fake?

Can you tell me?

Talking for Nell Chan's spoiler

Wow, that's somekind of cool and powerful spoiler by Nell Chan!
    Anyway, there're many things that happened in one chapter, and I can't wait to download it ^^!

[for all --> Merry Christmas!]

Although it sounds good and I wouldn't mind it were it true, I do feel it is fake. Firstly alto of Naruto spoilers are generally fake, especially these early ones. There is a lot of content there, probably too much to fit in a single chapter, and secondly, I don't like the ending. It seems bogus. We'll just see I suppose.

Master Roshi?! I wonder if Goku will come in and help Naruto beat Tobi, lol jk. This is really interesting, so a new character has come in to save Jiraiya. Its possible, since Jiraiya is the Toad sage, and is being saved by a Turtle sage (I'm assuming) maybe theres other sages as well.

Heh... sounds cool enough, but maybe we should wait a little longer, like for a few pics, before we make too much of nothing. X3
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

it sounds fake... but at the same time this spoiler is not bad... alot of things are happenin... xD