Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Well having such flashbacks can only indicate that Jiraiya is indeed biting the big one, that's the way things would normally go. Unless by some strange twist of fate he gets saved later on, but I can't see that happening.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    looks like an epic chapter up ahead

omg the last spoiler and the spoiler pics sound realli real to me man and it seems like jiraya is gone die because he puts his fate on naruto now xD

Rip Jiraya-chan
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

OMG is that kushina pregnant...and the katakana to her left says NARUTO.........WWWWWWoW this friday will be the best
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Heh... if RedHollow's translation is accurate... score! I called it! (re: Jiraiya concluding that Naruto is the real child of prophecy) ^_^

...on the other hand, the J-man is so very very dead now. not-so score.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Yeah I called it as well, it seemed too convenient to me that Pein might have been the child of prophecy and it gives Naruto an even bigger role of importance in the events to come. Well the only way Jiraiya can survive is if this were all a dream and Kishimoto decided to kill us all with deus ex machina. Of course that won't happen.

「あきらめねェど根性だ」
    "The balls*** to never give up"

._.

Wonderful. What did Kushina say on the page we saw her pregnant with Naruto (the last one)? It said "Naruto" and after that I think I saw the Kanji for name. If Jiraiya's the godfather, that means he named Naruto? She might have been like "That's a good name".

It ended with "desu" so.. >_>

--

It's almost a little cliche that Naruto is the child of prophecy, but it makes sense of course, and as said before he needs to be more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Skuffter View Post
    「あきらめねェど根性だ」
    "The balls*** to never give up"

._.

Wonderful. What did Kushina say on the page we saw her pregnant with Naruto (the last one)? It said "Naruto" and after that I think I saw the Kanji for name. If Jiraiya's the godfather, that means he named Naruto? She might have been like "That's a good name".

It ended with "desu" so.. >_>

--

It's almost a little cliche that Naruto is the child of prophecy, but it makes sense of course, and as said before he needs to be more important.
    According to what I heard, Jiraiya was the one who named Naruto, Kushina responded that Naruto sounded like a great name.

the person on the turtle is non other the GAI-sensei
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

Kishimoto's patented "The Flashback of Doom™" has struck again... *DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!"

We will miss you so, Jiraiya-sama! ;_;

Okay, that's enough melo-drama. Finally we get a glimpse of the lovely Uzumaki Kushina! She looks absolutely beautiful, the 4th's so lucky to score her. But, errr, is it just me, or does Kushina-chan actually looks like Orihime-chan? Coincidence!?
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98