Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    kabuto is awesome..

Ah, sweet chapter. Since Kabuto can "pull out" people he collected DNA from, then he can do so and "pull out" sasuke as well. Chapter ended awesome, although, Edo Itachi will fuse together once again. A batte of "haves vs have-nots"

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Funny why he would attack itachi 1st i mean...wont itachi just regenerate again? or am i missing something here? Seems like ages since naruto's been out might be a little out of touch with the small nuances.
    Well yeah, but it should give Kabuto plenty of time to rewrite the slave code in Itachi's head and make him an obedient zombie again. And since Itachi remains the larger threat, it makes sense to get rid of him first.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Nice chapter! Itachi did manage to cast Izanagi though, since he's lost his right eye. Wonder what will happen next

I'm a little disappointed in what the author decided to do with Kabuto. I mean, I wanted to see Kabuto pull off more sage jutsu, or at least his own stuff. Instead of developing him and making Kabuto unique, the author decided to just have Kabuto rip-off the abilities/techniques of a bunch of the small-fry characters.

If Kabuto IS in an Izanami Genjutsu already (as hinted at by Itachi's Missing Eye), then I hope Kishi wraps things up quickly. If he draws this fight out further and then reveals it was all an illusion, I'm going to be upset. I was hoping Kabuto would eventually defeat Itachi and face off with Sasuke, giving us a chance to see what Sasuke was really made of. Sasuke's been confident in his ability to defeat Kabuto this entire time, and seems to be getting frustrated with holding back... I have to say, I'm starting to feel a bit like Sasuke in that respect.

That said, I still feel like Kabuto's trump card is his Sasuke genes (hinted at in the DNA Juicer last chapter). Maybe he could use his "fake Sasuke" to nonetheless cast a counter to Izanami. Whatever the case, I really hope Kabuto survives this fight... ending abruptly as a victim to Edo Itachi seems too rushed after those extended flashbacks. It still feels like the fight barely started... neither side has taken an injury or come close to chakra depletion (showcasing Sasuke's improved stamina with his EMS, of course). The only techniques the Uchiha bros have used are Susano'o, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Izanagi... I want to see some more Chidori variants from Sasuke, some clones from Itachi, etc.

Who knows, maybe Itachi cast the Izanami on the Kabuto standing in front of him, but Kabuto's "real" body escaped since he emerged from the giant snake using Oro's classic replacement technique.

There are beter sites like:
    http://mangahead.com/Manga-English-S...5-English-Scan
    where the double pages are not truncated.

I'm not as sure as others about seeing Izanami next week;
    - Kishi is known to be able to postpone things forever.
    - We might go back to the Naruto-Tobi fight.
    - It is not 100% sure Izanami was activated. It looked so the 1st time Itashi said the world "izanami". This time he didn't even have time to say the word. He said "i will activate it now". One eye disappeared, but is it due to the use of Izanami or to de desintegration of the edo?

So far so good. My prediction that Kabuto would pull through this fight is coming to fruition. Though, I didn't predict that he'd have a chance of winning, but he's holding his own surprisingly well. So then, next chapter, did Izanami activate or didn't it. I say not as even Itachi was surprised by the attack. And we know that doesn't terribly often.

You have to wonder why Kabuto didn't help himself to Hashirama's DNA, and why he's going after Sasuke when he has Madara's DNA to add to himself. Frankly, Why didn't Kabuto just make himself into a Sage of Six paths/Dragon Sage?

In any case, I predict it's all over for Kabuto. Izanami was cast at the start of the fight, and it activated with Itachi's right eye. Sasuke will prevent any unfortunate rewrite of Itachi's Edo Commands, and Itachi will regenerate.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    You have to wonder why Kabuto didn't help himself to Hashirama's DNA, and why he's going after Sasuke when he has Madara's DNA to add to himself. Frankly, Why didn't Kabuto just make himself into a Sage of Six paths/Dragon Sage?
    In any case, I predict it's all over for Kabuto. Izanami was cast at the start of the fight, and it activated with Itachi's right eye. Sasuke will prevent any unfortunate rewrite of Itachi's Edo Commands, and Itachi will regenerate.
    I asked myself as similar thing before: "why Kabuto didn't integrate Itashi to himself? And each of the edos?"
    The edos are dead. Probably you can't take parts of them, without the part desintegrating. Edos desintegrate when they're killed. Would make sense the parts desintegrate. And if they re-appear they would reappear together as the whole edo. Not as loose parts or cells. This rules out integrating Madara's abilities.
    Not integrating Hashirama's cells seems a bad move indeed.
    Also not quite clever from Kabuto to have forgotten to ask the edos to list their abilities. He would have known about the Sishui eye and the Izanami.