Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 87
  1. #31
    首はねスレイマン Saiges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Battle of Dias
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, Izanami sounds like a girl's name, and Itachi had once a girlfriend, so it's not surprising that he knows how to enter it.
    ^This had me Lol iRL.

    ___

    'Adding itachi to himself' as in taking back control, hence the kunai in the first page.

    I still don't get why this 3rd rate Oro worm is still alive. Kishi skipped so many battles with potential to show us this??!
    __________________________________________


  2. #32
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Something no one has remarked about yet, with Itachi sliced in half Kabuto now has the best chance to insert the kunai with the new control tag on it into Itachi's body, since Itachi can't defend himself right now, and Kabuto is too close to Itachi for Sasuke to interfere.
    I don't think an new control tag will help, Itachi didn't overwrite his own control tag, he just put himself under a permanent genjutsu. A new control tag will have the same effect as the old control tag, nothing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  3. #33
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,422
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I don't think an new control tag will help, Itachi didn't overwrite his own control tag, he just put himself under a permanent genjutsu. A new control tag will have the same effect as the old control tag, nothing.
    From the start of the fight, Kabuto's entire plan has been to re-assume control with that control tag. We're supposed to have come to the conclusion already that re-doing the control tag (issuing a new command) will override Itachi's Koto Amatsukami, thereby making him Kabuto's pawn once more. The entire fight has been between the Uchiha Bros' attempt to get Kabuto under a Genjutsu and Kabuto's attempts to re-claim Itachi. The tag works.

  4. #34
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    From the start of the fight, Kabuto's entire plan has been to re-assume control with that control tag. We're supposed to have come to the conclusion already that re-doing the control tag (issuing a new command) will override Itachi's Koto Amatsukami, thereby making him Kabuto's pawn once more. The entire fight has been between the Uchiha Bros' attempt to get Kabuto under a Genjutsu and Kabuto's attempts to re-claim Itachi. The tag works.
    Oh right... I think I remember something like that... but could you give me the page where this is said.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  5. #35
    Senior Member Temperjoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I don't think an new control tag will help, Itachi didn't overwrite his own control tag, he just put himself under a permanent genjutsu. A new control tag will have the same effect as the old control tag, nothing.
    You know, the control tag doesn't need to do anything with Itachi's mind, merely take control of his body again. Similar to the constraints he placed on the Kages, where they couldn't do anything that Kabuto didn't want, but were still able to talk and think for themselves.

  6. #36
    Regular Member Ahmad Jamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    100
    the chapter was great.... especially at the end.... Kabuto sarrounding them with sound 4 n Kimimaru and then Oro was awesome... but you know i think that is clear indication of the end of Kabuto like it or not.... and i don't know why noone talked about it but didn't Itachi used his Tsukuyomi? and by the looks of it he used it on Oro's snake form coming from the stomach of Kabuto...!! i say this is over for Kabuto...!! and yup its seems pretty obvious that Itachi's right eye is gone and not by Kabuto's ripping attack... it can easily be judged if one observe Itachi's paper scattering effect but dark eye hole...!!

    so i am 99.9% sure next week Kabuto is wrapped up..!! but one can never count Kishi out!! can we?

  7. #37
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    What was the point of the sound activated genjutsu and what were the effects exactly? Did it simply immobilize Itachi and Sasuke? They could communicate with one another and cast jutsu, the types of actions genjutsu (or so I thought) was supposed to control or prevent. All I can think is that whatever angle Shisui's genjutsu works, it will always have a foothold in the subject's mind which will allow him or her to carry one the command of the genjutsu (Shisui's). If not for that, I have no idea how Itachi could simply snap out of it and snap Sasuke out of it too, unless of course we find ourselves with yet another case of nothing beats sharingan.

    Or maybe it was implied they put each other in genjutsu to escape Kabuto's genjutsu while they instead both cast their genjutsu on Kabuto. Just having a hard time sorting the overlap of 3 (technically 4) genjutsus.

  8. #38
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,422
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Oh right... I think I remember something like that... but could you give me the page where this is said.
    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    As I said, it's always been Kabuto's plan. Ever since he failed at easily capturing Sasuke and running, he's known that he has to take care of Itachi, and the only way to do that is to re-write Itachi's mind with another tag. Presumably he wouldn't be planning that if it wouldn't work, since he already knows exactly how Itachi broke free in the first place.

  9. #39
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Hmm, Naruto hasn't been able to keep my interest at least, in the last couple of chapters. Lets hope next weeks one will be something decent and not some trolling and stalling for time.

  10. #40
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    As I said, it's always been Kabuto's plan. Ever since he failed at easily capturing Sasuke and running, he's known that he has to take care of Itachi, and the only way to do that is to re-write Itachi's mind with another tag. Presumably he wouldn't be planning that if it wouldn't work, since he already knows exactly how Itachi broke free in the first place.
    I have no idea why I didn't remember that, guess I haven't been paying as much attention to Naruto lately. I need to reread the latest chapters.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •