Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

C4 Garuda should had killed Sasuke

Let me ask you guys something, if thousand or hundred of thousands of not micro organisms like viruses and bacterias but plastic explosives enter ur blood stream, I don't care if they blow or don't blow up, YOU ARE DEAD. That will clog your arteries, no idea what it would do to your internal organs but I'm pretty sure it will cause a mess.
    Although I am a Itachi fan to death, C4 has to be the deadliest (and to a degree the strongest) jutsu in the series. If you can't see it your dead and if you can see it, he just needs to get closer and you are also dead.

Oh and to start another discussion as well. I don't care what you do, you cannot train our internal organs and Sasuke pass a electrical current threw his inner body to make the C4 "duds". One thing is molding the chakra to expel it another is to attack yourself with a electrically charged chakra current.
    I don't hate Sasuke but he should be dead.

You under estimate the flow of chakra. If one has perfect(or close to) chakra control through their body, mind, and spirt, anything could be possible
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

I disagree because is stated clearly in the series that the stronger ther attack the higher the risk and chidori, we have seen clearly, burns his skin when activated... Imagine a chidori current threw his organs.. No way his knowledge of chakra can save him from recieving damage. My opinion.

whatever works, although I don't think he should be surviving deidara's ultimate self destruct attack, it's bullcrap, that explosion is just too huge

especially if tobi is dying.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

ya.. that thing was bigger than the landscape i think lol. But i reeeally hope deidara didn't die. He has become a worthy Akatsuki and liked by the fans. Also, after seeing the kind of things long distance fighters handle themselves.. I have to say.. they are really hard to deal with.
    Sasuke, who is suppose to be better than Deidara, had to go all out to end up even with Deidara. I think except for Sasuke's speed. there is not much to worry, unless you like naruto have a weakness against genjustsu's

It's a shame, I'm thinking that Deidara will be dying, he's gone all out, pushed to his limits, they showed some of his backstory, and he is self destructing. Luckily I'm sure Tobi won't die, after all his character hasn't really been established, so there's no way he'll be killed off.

thats true, but at least deidara got to see for a moment Sasuke's face showing fear before exploting. oh and they better not try to say Sasuke used a Doton jutsu to escape the explosion. That thing is waaaaaaay to big and powerful. But thats why I also think Deidara didnt die, Tobi is too close so he would die but there is no reason to kill off Tobi when he has not done anything or been develped yet.
    Also what ypu guys think, shouldn't Sasuke be dead cause of what I mention?

Yeah somehow I don't think they're gonna cut Sasuke, considering that the plot seems to centre on him more than Naruto half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Let me ask you guys something, if thousand or hundred of thousands of not micro organisms like viruses and bacterias but plastic explosives enter ur blood stream, I don't care if they blow or don't blow up, YOU ARE DEAD. That will clog your arteries, no idea what it would do to your internal organs but I'm pretty sure it will cause a mess.
    Although I am a Itachi fan to death, C4 has to be the deadliest (and to a degree the strongest) jutsu in the series. If you can't see it your dead and if you can see it, he just needs to get closer and you are also dead.

Oh and to start another discussion as well. I don't care what you do, you cannot train our internal organs and Sasuke pass a electrical current threw his inner body to make the C4 "duds". One thing is molding the chakra to expel it another is to attack yourself with a electrically charged chakra current.
    I don't hate Sasuke but he should be dead.
    Its only manga, jesus - calm down. Not all things have to be realistic!