• Character that has already been introduced in the Manga

56 70.00%
  • New character going to be introduced

24 30.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Pein's Identity

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Hey what about the fact that he remember that he was told he would write a book about his travels which I doubt is the ichaicha series, maybe he wrote a book about the strongest ninja he met and Pain found it and use it as a cathalog for his bodies.
    Ha Ha. I don't know when Jiraiya would find the time to write that during all his 'research.'

I'm still sticking to Nagato being Pain. Jiraiya in stating that he knows who he is, was most likely alluding to the fact that he knew the position of the real body, or exactly how all six paths were being controlled by Nagato. I don't get the impression that Nagato is someone entirely different from the boy Jiraiya met back then.

I hope Kishi reveals this to us in the next chapter so we can have all this covered before moving to the other fights.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    Jiraiya is Pain!!!

hey guys i think nagato is pein

Quote Originally Posted by Skuffter View Post
    wtf.

I believe it's a new person in the manga we have not met yet...
    though I hope it's someone we've already met before..

slowpoke is a character?

Is it pain is kunshina?

i think it most probbaly is a character we've met as he figures out not realises. i mean must be someone close or sth. i think nagato read jiraiyas books lol! he found out who fought with jiraiya and take over their bodies. pain is probably like the frog sage himself or sth lol. ITS SO COMPLICATED. what does jiraiya mean he knows what pain is??? i mean first we were like "OHH WHO THE FCK IS AL???" "YONDAIME???" and now we know its pain, and suddenly we're like who's pain??? like wth. its just like asking whose deidara after he is introduced to the manga. BAH???!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki_Naruto_ View Post
    i think it most probbaly is a character we've met as he figures out not realises. i mean must be someone close or sth. i think nagato read jiraiyas books lol! he found out who fought with jiraiya and take over their bodies. pain is probably like the frog sage himself or sth lol. ITS SO COMPLICATED. what does jiraiya mean he knows what pain is??? i mean first we were like "OHH WHO THE FCK IS AL???" "YONDAIME???" and now we know its pain, and suddenly we're like who's pain??? like wth. its just like asking whose deidara after he is introduced to the manga. BAH???!?!?!?!
    lmao. i think a lot of people are thinking this way too. i think that pein might be someone we've seen before. i'll just go on a limp and say it might be the sage of six paths. seems like the right candidate. hopefully we find out pein's true identity soon enough.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

maybe its nagato but hes using a jutsu similar to orochimarus when he fought the 4th hokage, you kno bringing those dead hokages back to life and what not

but who knows, gonna have to wait till next week, to hopefully find out:/