80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Character that has already been introduced in the Manga

56 70.00%
  • New character going to be introduced

24 30.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pein's Identity

Quote Originally Posted by couchcommando View Post
    i wonder how pain went about finding these 6 guys (well i should exclude yahiko so 5). for example the guy with the scar on his forhead...jiraiya encountered this guy before he ever met nagato. well i think he met him b4 he met nagato because i think jiraiya just started venturing off after he was told all that stuff from the great sage and i doubt he was given all that info after he met nagato i could be wrong.

also could any of those bodies be the real nagato? other than the fact that none of them look like nagato but why separate all of his abilities into 6 different men. id imagine there is also one other body (one not seen yet)nthat retains all of his abilities and that body might look like and be the real nagato. maybe the 6 bodies are there for so the real one doesnt get his hands dirty. why not right. if you have the ability to do so why the hell not.
    well i think he met nagato n later went on his travels. just bc why would he be fighting in the war with the rain village if he was wandering the world. just my two cents. even though i think hed rush back if he knew they were in danger i think it is less likely and this was rather the begging of his travels after meeting him

Jiraiya started training Yahiko, Konan and Nagato on the way back from the fight with Hanzo, the rain guy, with Tsunade and Orochimaru. He trained them for three years.

I don't know when exactly he did his travels, but once he was a Jounin he started his Genin team (The fourth, and two other characters).

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    well i think he met nagato n later went on his travels. just bc why would he be fighting in the war with the rain village if he was wandering the world. just my two cents. even though i think hed rush back if he knew they were in danger i think it is less likely and this was rather the begging of his travels after meeting him
    ilovetowatchanime1, if jaraiya did meet nagato b4 he ventured off then wouldnt he have put things together and realized that is the kid in the "prophecy" he was told. then again if he knew about the prophecy b4 he met nagato then he wouldnt have left nagato behind...hmmm. either way i dont really know and besides i think it was naruto that the great sage was talking about anyways.

also does anybody have an opinion about the second part of my original post. to me it makes sense but i want to know if anyone agrees or disagrees.

i think jiraiya met those 6 ninja bodies of pain before in his life as fate, like as if he was prophesized to meet them, and nagato happend to control those same 6 bodies. justa wild theory lol

Emperor
    I think Nagato's it or maybe he merged with Yahiko or something. Any how I believe the Yahiko body has the greatest significance, while obviously Nagato's eyes are very important as well.

Jiraiya is Pain!!!

Jiraiya 4 Evar!!!!

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    Jiraiya is Pain!!!
    You sir are a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    Jiraiya is Pain!!!
    Sounds pretty authentic. Wouldn't surprise me if Pein was just a sake induced hallucination of Jiraiya's and he was the badass Akatsuki leader with a heart of gold.

Hey what about the fact that he remember that he was told he would write a book about his travels which I doubt is the ichaicha series, maybe he wrote a book about the strongest ninja he met and Pain found it and use it as a cathalog for his bodies.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''