Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Character that has already been introduced in the Manga

56 70.00%
  • New character going to be introduced

24 30.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pein's Identity

The bodies he took are all dead ninjas. Except for maybe smiling Pein, but he's dead, and he's a ninja now. Or I dunno, did he KILL those people before taking their bodies?

My idea from another thread was that (black swords - black piercings), they use the sword thing to overtake a body. It manipulates their chakra and then Pein would be able to control it.

Nagato

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post
    Nagato
    Thats the thing though, If it was nagato then why did jiraiya "I know your true indentity pein!". Why say that, He assumed it was Nagato in the 1st place but he was confused as hell

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

I think it may be a mistranslation,
    Maybe he means that he understands how this jutsu works,
    e.g. nagato controlling all 6 bodies - sort of like a spirit possessing all six bodies or something :(

Some one fluent in jap look at the script , or we can wait till fri/sat

Kendoki said something about Nagato sort splitting into 6 bodies.
    Someone else hinted that Nagato controls the 6 bodies somehow, maybe the black sword thing Jiraiya got stabbed by.
    I think its a variation of shapeshifting jutsu and Nagato control all six of those bodies.
    The reason why that really old "wise" "fortune-telling" toad told Jiraiya to travel the world and observe nature is so that he would encounter all these ninja in order to identify the true nature of Nagato.

I never looked at it that way, thanks for the new insight g7

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

I was thinking he figured out who Nagato was, i.e. why none of the six bodies resemble him, but all resemble ninja Jiraiya has met before.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

i think the trasnlation was maybe mis interpretied and was more on the lines of "i know what you rearly are" than the who that was implied in the translation also the rinigan acording to wikipedia is related to hindo reincarnation it might have some key meaning to the plot.

something about this story has acctualy been bothering me and its the fact that pain had the bodys jiraiya encounterd befour he knew he was the intruder so someone maybe the toad who made the prediction planned on jiraiyas meetings with the bodys because being able to see future events is the only way the meatings could be accounted for without some huge level of chance.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Veteran Member
    i think pein is nagato

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    Kendoki said something about Nagato sort splitting into 6 bodies.
    Someone else hinted that Nagato controls the 6 bodies somehow, maybe the black sword thing Jiraiya got stabbed by.
    I think its a variation of shapeshifting jutsu and Nagato control all six of those bodies.
    The reason why that really old "wise" "fortune-telling" toad told Jiraiya to travel the world and observe nature is so that he would encounter all these ninja in order to identify the true nature of Nagato.
    Okay, for comparison, think of Naruto's clones. They see everything at once. Their minds, however, are seperate. Then when they poof away, the real Naruto gets any knowledge that clone picked up.

Pein has six bodies. Unlike Naruto's clones, they see, hear, and know everything at the same time. Also, think of the thing about his vision being like security cameras. He has different field of vision for every body he's controlling. So unlike the Byakugan, he has those different fields of vision at once, and by working together, he can cover for the other bodies.

Relating this to chapter 381, Pein sacrificed his summoning body's life because he was able to stab Jiraiya with the sword. Then, Pein used the sword to hit Jiraiya's chakra.

I've said in other threads that I think Pein has those black swords in each of his bodies for either an attack (their chakra goes nuts) or to take control of a body. Black swords, black piercings. Pein's summons also had piercings and Rinnegan.