80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Character that has already been introduced in the Manga

56 70.00%
  • New character going to be introduced

24 30.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pein's Identity

Pein's Identity

Do you think Kishi has already shown us who Pein is? I think he will be a new character introduced from Jiraiya's past

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

i think it's rokudou sennin, the sage of the six paths reincarnated, that would make the most sense cause nagato couldn't have come out of nowhere with the rinnegan.

yea could be, but what does he have to do with Jiraiya? All the bodies Jiraiya knew and fought before, Jiraiya must of known this guy from long back

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

i believe next chapter will give us the answer...
    but i think 99% kishi will switch to sasuke-itachi's fight or naruto's little skirmish with tobi
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

well, it's already been stated that nagato is pain, ur assuming a third identity is pain, that would mean there's 3 people with rinnegan. And the fact that Jiraiya knew all 5 bodies other than yahiko could be due to the fact that Nagato hunted down the shinobi who had fought with Jiraiya previously and survived to tell their tale, he then reclaimed their bodies for his 6 paths cause he wanted really strong shinobi as his subject bodies. There's a much higher probability that rikodou sennin reincarnated as Nagato, then nagato took on the name of Pain to accomplish his task. Since the original rinnegan sage created all ninjutsu, could be the reason why pain considers himself above the level of a normal shinobi, a god. Also page 15, they showed pics of nagato, yahiko, and Rikodou, the one with the beard.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I think Pain is Nagato. What Nagato has done with his real body is left to be answered. Otherwise, Pain would not have Nagato's memories. Would another person call him Jiraiya-sensei and make reference to Yahiko. Then again, there's Konan who has been his companion (girlfriend maybe?) from day one.

I agree with mgsplayer, we may not find out next week, cause Kishi may just switch to the other(s) scene(s).
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

The only guy I see with a beard in that collage is the one Jiraiya caught and questioned, also there is a picture of Konan in the top right corner.

The question is: How much crap can they shove into Jiraiya's past?

I think it might be someone we've already met, that'd be a cool twist. Though for Pein, somewhat unlikely.

I think Nagato is still himself, and created the alias "Pein" for himself by picking out bodies with different abilities and using them for combat and such. So he can reach his goal (creating a new jutsu with the power of the tailed beasts to make the world experience pain blah blah whatever).

The Rinnegan's power is probably that, too, the control over bodies, or maybe some sort of soul swapping/spreading thing... hard to tell at this point. I don't look into theories too much, but I like them.

6 men

i wonder how pain went about finding these 6 guys (well i should exclude yahiko so 5). for example the guy with the scar on his forhead...jiraiya encountered this guy before he ever met nagato. well i think he met him b4 he met nagato because i think jiraiya just started venturing off after he was told all that stuff from the great sage and i doubt he was given all that info after he met nagato i could be wrong.

also could any of those bodies be the real nagato? other than the fact that none of them look like nagato but why separate all of his abilities into 6 different men. id imagine there is also one other body (one not seen yet)nthat retains all of his abilities and that body might look like and be the real nagato. maybe the 6 bodies are there for so the real one doesnt get his hands dirty. why not right. if you have the ability to do so why the hell not.

this is my idea, there is someone out there that is controlling the pein we see and think is as pein. remember a while back when itachi and his partner made clones of themselves using 3/4 of their power to slow down naruto etc on their way to get gaara back? So i think there is [i know you all have been discussing who exactly] someone on the outside controlling these guys. Why? if you look at the spear that is trust into jiraiya, it seems to disrupt his flow of chakra, what if the peircings that the other people with the riiningan [like the oval embossments on their faces] are thrust into them to control these bodies ? that would mean the face we see now as pein might just be a summon itself...?