View Poll Results: How do you like this Chapter?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

2 33.33%
  • |4| Great

2 33.33%
  • |3| Average

1 16.67%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar

Fairy Tail 281 Discussion/282 Predictions

Have fun mates!

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/65092723/1

Good chapter at all , but another sensless reason to get a girl naked.

Poor Yukino. Seems Erza is in a predicament.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Poor Yukino. Seems Erza is in a predicament.
    I think they can sort it out without a conflict, if Melody forgave Ultear for massacring her people than surely Erza & Fairy Tail can inspire them to forgive and forget. The alternative would be an ever ending chain of hatred and revenge.

Well besides that SabreTooth's master is a giant douche, kicking out Yukino just because she lost but we at least got to see Rogue show some sympathy, his not as cold hearted as Sting.

So what do you guys think about Yukino waiting outside Fairy Tail's Lodging? Does she wana join or hand over her keys? ...In my opinion she's gonna join, the title of the next chapter is "Ten Keys and Two Keys" that could translate to "Lucy & Yukino". If she were to hand over her keys it would've been titled "Twelve Keys".

I read an interesting theory that Kagura sent her to spy on Mystogon (Jellal), but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Spoiler!

Awesome page, it's cute how they look at each other when the other one isn't looking . The only problem with that page is the shape of the moon... why is it an egg (I'm pretty sure that normally it can't have a shape like that ;P)?

So Jellal is their target (at least it explains why no men can join them), well it had to be him, the Sabertooth master or Zeref (the least possible).

Jellal and Zeref seem to have similar circumstances, I think that both of them could be considered, innocent devil.

Everyone, be prepared for some Hadouken attacks .

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I read an interesting theory that Kagura sent her to spy on Mystogon (Jellal), but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Assuming that she has a great sense of smell, then she should already know that Erza met with Jellal, as she clings to and sniffs her.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Spoiler!

Awesome page, it's cute how they look at each other when the other one isn't looking . The only problem with that page is the shape of the moon... why is it an egg (I'm pretty sure that normally it can't have a shape like that ;P)?
    One half could be normal and the other forced by the start of the Ritual to open the door or another dark magic (captn obvieous strikes again , or it could probably be a symbol/metaphor for love I dont get lol)

Hope the sabertooth chick joins FT, she's cute!

So Yukino will prolly give her keys now.

Some random reason to get her naked. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    So Yukino will prolly give her keys now.

Some random reason to get her naked. :|
    One of the reasons was a mental punishment, the other was... you know what ... still it would be better if the author added another reason, for example, made her strip, so that he could pinpoint the Guild Crest and erase it himself.

If the master touched her che... crest, that'll almost be hentai level for this manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    If the master touched her che... crest, that'll almost be hentai level for this manga.
    You might not believe it, but if a manga character is touching a bare breast with his/her hand, it is still considered only ecchi (not even mature), as long as the nipples are fully covered. That's Japan for you, I guess ;P. Actually, some plots are moved by similar "touching" scenes.