Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 481 Discussion

Grab the chapter here and discuss!

Seems like now Luffy with only his own power will be enough to beat a "10 times Nightmare Luffy"?

Very interesting chapter. I wonder how Luffy and the gang is gonna get outta this one, now that the guy is much stronger now.

I see he just went gear 2, which I doubt will be enough. Maybe we might see a new gear?

I think this will be where Kuma steps in.

Ronin
    i know this isnt luffy's style... but probably running around for 10 minutes so the shadow's would release... after that... major pwnage on moria..
    but the thing is... i dont know if the 10 minute rule applies to moria..

Quote Originally Posted by shane_y2 View Post
    i know this isnt luffy's style... but probably running around for 10 minutes so the shadow's would release... after that... major pwnage on moria..
    but the thing is... i dont know if the 10 minute rule applies to moria..
    Seeing as they all have maybe 2 minutes left before they all die, I doubt it. Luffy's just going to try and kick his ass. He said he was going to go wild and show Moria a nightmare, I doubt that means he'll jump around and avoid his attacks.

Anyway, 10-minute limit shouldn't apply to Moria. They are HIS shadows after all.

anyone else want to see monster chopper vs. mega moria?
    DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toaster_oven View Post
    anyone else want to see monster chopper vs. mega moria?
    Ah, that's a interesting one. But I'm going with that we won't see Chopper's monster point this arc. As for Moria.. he looks like he's going to explode. O.o
    He's stuffed himself waaaaay too much. I think he's own greed for the sudden power will be his downfall.

I wish Kuma would hurry and make another appearance. XD
    "The leopard is a cruel lover. His tenderness breaks the gazelle's heart."

-_-'
    I don't think they have 10 minutes to waste anyway with the sun coming

Moria got luffy, sanji and zoro's shadows :/ although he can't have luffy's devil fruit power, he's got agility, swords skills and cooking.. errr i mean kicking skills.

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    Perhaps that 10-minute rule which applied to nightmare Luffy will be divided by ten seeing as how Moria has ten times as many shadows in him. Meaning he'll be hopped up for one minute, then give the strawhats an additional minute to get their shadows back (which I don't see how it's gonna happen unless it's explained by Moria overloading from all the shadows leading to him shooting all of them back out).

Either way, Moria looks creepy as hell all bloated and I love how the New World is being hyped up! It's like we're on our way back into the Grand Line all over again. ^^