Naruto Shippuden OVA 9 : A Chunin Exam of Flames! Naruto vs. Konohamaru!!

Edit: Actually it should be OVA 9 not 8 could a mod change that for me.

I just stumbled into this. This was part of the DVD package with the Shippuden movie 5 Blood prison (which I haven't watched yet lol).

This is set in the Sand village just before the 4th Ninja war and they are holding Chuunin exams which Naruto and Konohamru are participating. I know someone is going to ask but this is just a fictional side story and has no real connection to the real story so don't worry about trying to make sense of it timeline wise.

- Overall this was pretty good.

Anyways I wont spoil the details for you enjoy: Naruto Shippuden OVA 9

Also Baka!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

GREAT!!!!!!! Thanks

that was pretty good, Kono is very much living up to his sarutobi heritage (and is using both grandpa and uncle asuma's jutsu to boot), as well as following in Naruto's footsteps
    come fight my brute here

Thx!

I didn't really like the part where Temari told all of them to fight with all they got, followed by disqualifying Naruto for giving his all by using sage mode.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicianHisoka View Post
    I didn't really like the part where Temari told all of them to fight with all they got, followed by disqualifying Naruto for giving his all by using sage mode.
    The rules are the rules. They were set forth prior to the start of 3rd part of the exam (most likely), and Naruto probable either didn't read up on it or forgot entirely. And judging by everyone's reaction, it was common knowledge that Sage techniques were forbidden. Dem's the brakes, Naruto. You think a man can become Hokage if he can't adhere to a couple of rules!?

Naruto was busy talking with Konohamru when Temari was informing them of the rules hence why Sakura hit him with the shoe.

Its ironic as I had story idea with similar premise where Naruto gets disqualified for not following the rules. Typical Naruto...Baka.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you