Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 303 Discussion

Chapter 303 is out...is Szayel down for the count (I hope so, his technique is boring imo)? What do you think? What will be revealed in next week's issue?

.... Kubo disappoints again... "oh, I used bacterias on this boy so I can use them as camaras".... common.. wtf... he should had just used one of those injections and regrew all his body parts and Szayel would had been WTF...

100% sure Szayel is dead but Kubo is messing up big time... 1st he kills espada 7 in the worst way while he was just introduced to us and now he messed up how Szayel gets killed....
    Screw vizards.. being a capitan is all u need to kill espada....

Great chapter, Mayuri amazes us once again with his freaky abilities. I don't think Szayel is gone permanently though. But he probably is, he had the scientific prowess and he could heal himself, but with a skinny, weak body like that something large like Mayuri's bankai can easily kill him. Without his technology though Szayel is useless against Mayuri, but I hope he comes back next chapter. Szayel is my second favorite Espada next to Ulquorria of course.

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    It's great to be able to root for one of my favourite captains, Mayuri that is. Even though I agree with luimac in that Kubo isn't really an imaginative genius but rather the king and queen of inconsistencies, I still liked the chapter. Mayuri was just freaky enough and this is one battle I won't mind if Kubo stalls for one or two more chapters. Actually, the only two battles I've really been interested in since Ichigo fought Byakuya is this one and Kenpachis upcoming. My two favourite characters, hope it never ends. ^^

Well I don't complain, because it's varying stuff like this that makes Bleach not feel like "more of the same" through all of its now 303 chapters. That's an optimistic way to see it.

Although, I would be just mad like Ishida if I found out that damned freak planted surveillance bacteria in me... *shudders*. I didn't understand who was yelling what at that part though.

Edit: I read it once more, and I found it more comprehensible this time and got who said what, except by that yell that called Ishida's name, must have been Renji...

Oh and, Konjikiashisogijizou is such a long name isn't it? XD

i want to know what was szael working on before he got in this skirmish...hope he delivers some info next chapter
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I'm over this Soul Society to the rescue thing, lets move on to the good stuff.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

This chapter is quite boring, no new trick at all. At 301-302, we saw Byakuya with his Zenbonsakura won easily against 7th Espada. And now, Mayuri with his ability to manipulate his own body and his Big Baby bankai (won easily again).

i think it is pointless from the beginning, they said that Espada's members are strong, captains can handle them easily, so there is no threat at all except for Aizen only.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

Szayel is so damn strong, and only ranked 8th in the espada. Seriously, Mayuri would be dead if he wasn't watching the battle through Ishida. He wouldn't have known to replace his organs, which also makes me wander: what the fuck is Mayuri? No organs, no bones, no tendens...

henrikoez its not that they're winning easily, its just that the Espada are getting bad match ups, think about it. Zomari's eyes could stop almost anything. Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou, Hitsugaya's Ice Dragon, Chad's punches, and he could stop Uryu from even firing a single arrow. He just happened to be matched up with Byakuya whose attack is composed of billions for tiny blades, and he doesn't even need to move a finger to attack. There was no way to stop him really.
    And Szayel, the only reason he probably became an Espada (remember in Nell's flashback he was a servant of Ntoria) is because of his scientific intellect, but he was beat in that by Mayuri because he was more of a scientific genius.
    Its all just bad match ups really. But I don't think Szayel is dead yet, he probably has something up his sleeve.
    Next the battle of pure strength, Ntoria vs Zarachi. This is just a battle between the will to fight, power, insanity. Zarach better pull off a bankai if he wants to win, if he wins through pure strength then I'll start to hate Kubo.