Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I don't think he's dead. Hopefully next chapter he'll get up, weakened....but 'up'. I don't think Kishi would leave us like that, especially in light of Jiraiya's revelation.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

who's not dead?

Jiraiya...I don't think he's dead.

Can someone explain to me what is happening in page 12, and why wouldnt the other pein's be able to see how the summon pein died?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

I believe Jiraiya is dead. That's the main reason he had Ma leave him. He needs someone to run back and tell the village what it to happen. Remember, Pain goes after all of the acquaintances of his fallen enemies, so is next target would be the Leaf Village. Also, since we now know that the first body we first saw of Pain was Nagato, that means that Pain hasn't shown his true form yet.

this was a good and sad chapter. I wonder what happen during the time that they cut the scene in order for jiraiya to get to the state he was in. and as bad as I hate to admit it I think there's a 75% that he is going to die. or two things could happen 1.while jiraiya was been hit the Pa! frog protects jiraiya by shielding him or transporting him to another place and sacrifices himself. or 2.The other way around and jiraiya dies but the frog lives and tells tsunade and naruto about what happen. Or I could be too sleepy to know what I'm writing. and also on the last page when he figures out who pain really is I think that it might be Kanon I mean she looks like the young nagato and she has not shown her presence since they started fighting and I know that she is a girl but if the other can have the rinnegan maybe he can transfer his sould or something similar.

Can someone explain to me what is happening in page 12, and why wouldnt the other pein's be able to see how the summon pein died?
    Page 12 confused me too. It looks like the frog is sucking in, Jiraiya?

No...the frog is releasing Jiraiya. It seems to be how he comes out of the barrier. It would explain why he's covered in water.

I still don't think he's dead. I'm sure he'll die later, but he's not dead now.

Okay first on page 12 the frog is spitting him out that is the shield, and inside the frog the other pains could not see it. i don't think Jiraiya dies, or if he does he becomes the next pain body or even if he doesn't die he still becomes a body barely having any own thoughts and he meets up with naruto because i still think that naruto might be the one in the prohecy. also look at some of the bodies they seem to have stiches maybe those bodies also lost body parts, also maybe pain was following Jiraiya during Jiraiya travels that is how Jiraiya knew all of pain's bodies.

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by henrikoez View Post
    i think there is a possibility that jiraiya get killed and his body become Pein's new body. After that, Naruto was forced to fight with jiraiya (what a boring storyline?)

i hope jiraiya isn't died, he is one of my favorite character in Naruto, forget about Naruto and Sasuke.

Yeah I think so too, it looks like pain (or nagato) likes to collect the bodies of the people jiraiya fought or met maybe in order to get stronger he defeated them and then added them to his collection. and probably jiraiya will be one of them and then he uses his body to go to the leaf village and collect the kyuubi disguise as jiraiya.