Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Okay, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. damnz really had me thinking it was the worst chapter yet after he commented as to how disappointing it was to see Jiraiya vs Pain again. For me, I'm not to happy with the progress, but it's holding my interest still.

The opening of the chapter was really strange, with how it just starts with one of Pain's bodies collapsed. luimac, what makes you think he went out of range though? Hmm...? Jiraiya's looking to become a zombie as well though.

i don't understand what happens in the last page,left side
    can someone discribe it in short please?
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I think Jiriya has something up his sleeve to help him. This is something that only he can do... its his responsibility to deal with pain and I think its win or lose, no tie. He is either gonna walk away having defeated him or he will die.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

I think Pain's true name is important because I think right before Jiraiya was about to say Pain's name, one of Pain's bodies did something to Jiraiya's throat to prevent him from saying his name. I think Jiraiya's got some sort of plan though, yet though I think he might win the fight I don't think he's going to be leaving of his own power.(not that he is dead, just drops unconcious and believed to be dead)

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i don't understand what happens in the last page,left side
    can someone discribe it in short please?
    You mean page 15? in that one, one of pains body come from below and get a grip on Jiraya's neck.

Omg no man noooooo. Any ideas what the decision was (unless it was already said).

Hmmm, I think the Narutoverse would be crumbled if they use Jiraiya's body. But still what do you guys think of 3rd Hokage (young) vs Pain?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Did Jiraiya kill that one body or did it die on its own? From page 3 it seems he set the barrier up to catch one.

i think there is a possibility that jiraiya get killed and his body become Pein's new body. After that, Naruto was forced to fight with jiraiya (what a boring storyline?)

i hope jiraiya isn't died, he is one of my favorite character in Naruto, forget about Naruto and Sasuke.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by gradoman View Post
    luimac, what makes you think he went out of range though? Hmm...?
    we dont know what happened.. but we know the body is dead.... specially since we know is someone as old as Jiraya and looks exactly how he did on their encounter. I say "out of range" because inside the toad the body doesnt move at all. We know for a fact that this bodies are not the "original" since they are all previous ninjas fought by Jiraya AND we know inside that toad thing the body stop moving.. soooo I, personal opinion, said that it seems that when "out of range" the bodies return to being a cadaver.
    I would have loooove to see how Jiraya split the 6 Pains and set a trap for the summoner but hey.. the only thing driving me crazy is who pain truly is and why are the bodies "of the six paths" all related to jiraya... I mean.. I got no idea...

Oh man. That was like a really fast-forward. I knew that Fuuma guy wasn't Nagato. That guy has blonde hair while Nagato has black hair. So where is Nagato then?
    Mama-toad is heading down to Tsunade-sama. Seems like Tsunade is going after Jiraiya after all.
    Oh and now we know why a head protector is called "head protector" X3 lol.