Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    my exams period is over (today) and I'm just happy I can now relax without fear of page 15( not that I 'd do anything for the exams, didn't even opened a book and in a scale from 0-20 I have an 13 average 100% pure laziness).

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Random thought.

Thinking about his situation, I find it weird that the Akatsuki didn't try to kill Jiraiya sooner. How he managed to not get into a serious fight with a couple of them earlier -- is somewhat surprising. Especially when they've got people like Pain with his rain to sense people and his super eyes, seemingly invincible Tobi, and a scout like Zetsu, et al...

Looking back, I feel like this Pain vs Jiraiya battle should have happened sooner. Or at least they should have tried to have him killed some how. Leaking all their secret plans..? How'd he come by all this info, keep Naruto, a jinchuuriki, safe, and avoid having any other conflict other than the Itachi and Kisame confrontation? And then, this mysterious person, lurking, choosing those people he fought to come back and fight him. Wow. How weird!

Spoiler!

Hahah. It would be funny if that was the case, but I doubt it. I look forward to the coming chapters for answers.

/end rant

They probably didn't have Jiraiya killed cuz he wasn't an immediate threat to their plans. All Jiraiya was doing was gathering information. And it seems at the time (at least when Itachi & Kisame first appeared), that Akatsuki didnt know info was being leaked about the organization. Or they didnt think it was Jiraiya and automatically assumed it was Orochimaru leaking the info. So I think that Jiraiya had very little do with the events leading up to now.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    They probably didn't have Jiraiya killed cuz he wasn't an immediate threat to their plans. All Jiraiya was doing was gathering information. And it seems at the time (at least when Itachi & Kisame first appeared), that Akatsuki didnt know info was being leaked about the organization. Or they didnt think it was Jiraiya and automatically assumed it was Orochimaru leaking the info. So I think that Jiraiya had very little do with the events leading up to now.
    what you say makes a lot of sense considering the fact that one of akatsuki's goal was to take out orochimaru but they knew it would be harder when he got his hands on sasuke.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I also agree. Akatsuki seem to be the type of organization that keeps their eye on the goal. For example, when Itachi and Kisame went to Konoha they weren't interested in fighting anyone. They really didn't give a rat's ass about Jiraiya and so they wouldn't waste their energy going after him. For a fight to occur, it had to take Jiraiya invading one of their territories.

Although....I get the feeling Pain may have always wanted this, cause it's way too fishy the fact that the guy is using bodies that were associated with his sensei at one point or another.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21