Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 381 Discussion

Grab the chapter here. Discuss!
    Last edited by damnz; 12-08-2007 at 09:44 AM.

is a shame kishi didnt show us how he split the 6 pains and trap that 1 body... but now we have some info on Pain. We know that the current body is dead so Nagato or whoever pain is contrils the bodies and when "out of range" they turn into cadavers again. This also means Yahiko is truly dead...
    Now is 5 vs 2.. but Jiraya knows the true identity of Pain finally.. I have been thinking that someone who knows the phrophesy is the one behind this... but who besides Jiraya knows the prophesy?????? To be truthful... I have no idea... I hope we see some of it on next chapter..

PS... I dont know why but I think that thread or weapon looks waaay too much like kakuzu's... or maybe kakuzu taught Pain his technique... cause if u look at one of the pics from older Yaiko u can tell is all around his lower neck.. kinda like his head was chopped off and put back on...

Well we know that the thread was actually a weapon now. It's purpose was to disrupt chakra flow making it uncontrollable. As far as we know, Jiraiya is the only one who knows it and hasn't told anyone else. So things are moving along. Watch Konan be the true identity of Pain. I would laugh.

I have to sorry in advance for my bad english...

I just want to highlight that at pag.13 one of the bodies of pain (2nd row, in the middle) has not the iron-things on his cheeks as usually does

Dolfiz

So do ya reckon J-man's breathed his last?

Those black things on the lower right frame on the last page look like blades...
    but man, I don't want him to die :(
    (But we've all gotta go someday ^_^)

I think they've taken his body. It would make sense, considering that Pein's bodies are all people he's fought.
    Last edited by camiscool1; 12-08-2007 at 12:10 AM. Reason: thought a little deeper into it.
    Yawn...

He's not dead yet, he's still got some fight left him even after being wrecked in the last frame (wishful thinking...).

well.. if i could I would make a poll but I dont know how lol

Does Jiraya knowing Pain's identity gurantees his death or his survival?
    It seems someone that knows about the prophesy is behind this.. since the bodies that Pain took are people Jiraya has fought in the past... but who could know? Oro? He is dead so it cant be him.... the answer is.....
    TOAD SAGE!!!! HE IS THE MASTER MIND..... >.> seriously.. someone that knows about jiraya's part in the prophesy seems to be behind this.. but who???

Damnit Damnit & Damnit! Jiraiya is hands down the coolest character in the Naruto series & you kill him off? WTF?! Where's the logic in this? Man I'm Pissed!

I think he's not dead yet, Pa still with him, and for those last time that thought there is no way to retreat, you should know better, Jiraya is in this spot because he want to be, and I hope he or Pa find a way out, at least for him to die home.