One Piece One Piece 481 Spoiler Discussion

Attention read below!

View the spoilers of this chapter here.
    And discuss all about the spoilers inside this thread.

One Piece One Piece 481 Spoilers

Attention read below!

No spoilers outside this thread.
    No spoiler discussion in this thread.
    Discuss the spoilers here.

Please do not provide Babelfish translations or any translation by a online translation machine in this thread, they are confusing and always wrong...

Manyou Raw (with watermarks!): Download (RapidShare)

Summary by Brankie (posted by Battle Franky at APForums):
    オーズ痛みはないが体動かず

Oz can't move, because it hurts.

モリア意識回復ルフィの影含め1000体の影を自分に入れ巨大化

Moria awakes and holds Luffy's shadow. He calls 1000 shadows, stuffs his body with them and becomes a giant.

朝日が昇ってくるがルフィギア2の準備

The sun rises. Luffy prapares for Gear 2.

シンドリーは無事

Cindry is safe

Cam pictures:

Brief summary of the pages bry Aohige_AP (at APForums):
    Moria tells them this isn't a squqbble, it's a battle, and even "death" isn't gonna threaten him.
    (presumably, the previous pages not shown were showing them trying to "convince" him to let go of the shadows)
    He says now that he sees those "losers in the forest" helping, he now understands where Mugiwara got his sudden power-up.
    Then he exchanges with Luffy, "look what you did to my Thriller Bark!" "Because you got in our way of sailing!"

Next page, Moria tells him even if you keep sailing, the only thing waiting for you is death.
    He tells them their powers are no match for the "New World". Then he says
    "You know why? Because you will lose EVERYTHING. Do you understand why that is?"
    "The reason why you "lose" your crew is because they are "alive"!
    If they are all dead to begin with, you won't lose anything!"

blah blah blah about his powers and whatnot, sucks in shadows.
    He collects all the shadows in the entire island, all 1000 of them.
    panels of mugiwaras getting ready for the big fight, and it concludes with Luffy saying
    "If you want to see a nightmare.... do it on your own, Moria!!! I have no intention of sticking around with you."

Let me add small thing real quick.

One of the pages show Captain Lola telling her crew to run away before the sun rises. She tells them to save themselves... sounds like a farewell. Small amount of sunlight hits her cheeks, and her face starts to catch fire, but she wants to stay to watch the fight... says this what it means to put "hopes" on shoulders of others.
    Last edited by damnz; 12-07-2007 at 09:52 AM.

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    Happy camper here. I thought Moria went out too easily. Seeing as how he's a Schichibukai and all that. And more hyping of the New World. feels like we're going into the Grand Line all over again. =)

Bah... this fight is never ending... now that Luffy can't do anything more... another big monster appears... I hope Kuma does something this time.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Bah... this fight is never ending... now that Luffy can't do anything more... another big monster appears... I hope Kuma does something this time.
    Yep, it would have been better for Moria to escape and get attacked by Kuma for his failure instead of having Luffy and company beat him down. Well about to beat him down it seems.

Why is it that every pirate now has to be almost like son goku in strength? Hell Moria could have been manipulating people with his intelligence and shadow stealing ability, which made him a strong pirate instead. If Oda just makes every Shichibukai have to just be super strong, then the remaining of the Shichibukai battles will just be pathetic. At least Crocodile had some cunning to him.
    Last edited by MountainLionLink; 12-07-2007 at 03:04 PM.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Well, seems like Moria has a less strength than Oz from far, so, as Luffy said in the last doublepage of the chapter, going against him with just his normal power will be enough.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Well, seems like Moria has a less strength than Oz from far, so, as Luffy said in the last doublepage of the chapter, going against him with just his normal power will be enough.
    Moria still has his shadow stealing ability, which to me is equal to Luffy's fighting ability. Just the shadow clone technique alone could handle the remaining Straw Hats.

Plus, how did Robin wake up so soon? Her shadow never appeared to return and none of the other crew members woke her up.

---

Well if anything, Captain Lola would be dying for a pointless reason. Since she is not an important character, and the Zombie Lola had more character depth then what the human version has.

Plus its called watching from the shadows. Not a hard thing to do considering the mess of the mansion.
    Last edited by damnz; 12-07-2007 at 04:29 PM.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Nah, Captain Laura can't die! After showing to her band so much courage... I really LOVED that moment, when Laura talks about having hope in another person and remaining the bright area and supporting Luffy even while she's disappearing/dying. So cool and responsible...

I think I never liked so much a secondary character of One Piece...

What was also great was the picture of Luffy, Usopp, Franky and Zoro staring at Moria with serious faces (well, Usopp looks scared, as always) while Laura says all the stuff about the hope.
    I'll make a signature with that as soon as there's a HQ Raw.