View Poll Results: What would you do if Tengu theory was right?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quit Naruto

3 3.70%
  • Continue reading hoping Kishi improvises

25 30.86%
  • Don't Care

42 51.85%
  • Hunt down Kishimoto

11 13.58%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    the theroy is not true and this is my prove:
    itachi joined akatsuki b4 he killed his clan because i at the end of episode 135, one of the akatsuki states how itz been 7 seven years since they met, at that time, itachi would be 11 or 10 years old?
    and in that 'theory' it says that he heard about the MS from his father and THEN joined akatsuki

if itachi needed a third MS user(sasuke), then y would he invite sasuke for a final encounter (and sasuke doesnt even have the MS)?

and itz strange that tobi/uchiha madara joined akatsuki so late, i mean, akatsuki isnt exacaly the newest organization

and the theory is also saying that shodaime and madara fought because madara sought power? thats kinda unreasonable...all shinobi sought power

and is the kyuubi the type to sit down with someone to have a talk and kindly lend power to someone weaker than them because they asked? i dont think so

youkokira, there is already speculation from within the manga (if i remember correctly jaraiya brought it up) that madara maybe was using the kyuubi...maybe as a summon. so yeah maybe they did "kindly" talk. besides that guys blog didnt go into too much detail so maybe it wasnt as kind as you think its just telling you that they talked. also kyuubi knows all about madara and his "cursed clan's power" the sharingan, kyuubi even went on to say "Eyes with such power and chakra more sinister than my own, Just as Uchiha Madara". also how do you know youkokira if sasuske doesnt even have the MS. one thing that guy said in his blog did come true...itachi was waiting for sasuske in a secret place to talk to him and if you look at chapter-380 page 16 then you will see the both of em in a secret place. anyways if the guy is wrong or right who cares as long as naruto stays good and enjoyable to read then that is all that should really matter.

i have fought tooth and nail ever since that damn theory was first posted. i even took an infraction to get a thread closed down. but since jiraiya confirmed that uchiha madara was the other statue at the Valley of the End, i've been aware of the sour taste of humble pie. i will have to make several apologies if 'that' theory turns out to be true
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    i have fought tooth and nail ever since that damn theory was first posted. i even took an infraction to get a thread closed down. but since jiraiya confirmed that uchiha madara was the other statue at the Valley of the End, i've been aware of the sour taste of humble pie. i will have to make several apologies if 'that' theory turns out to be true
    i think a lot of people will have to make apologies if more of the theory is true. then again if that is so the tengu theory won't be a theory but rather a leak of info.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I read the theory a while back, and it's impressive. Although the theory is written very well to make it believable (and greatly supported with info o the manga itself), I won't believe it until something is actually said specifically about "Tengu" or something within that realm of thought. Many of the supported evidence can be, of course, nothing but coincidences. But if somehow the manga ended up rolling down the path of this Tengu theory, I wouldn't care. I kind of liked the theory when I first read it, so yeah. There's nothing wrong with the theory, as long as Kishimoto keeps doing his thing, I'm sure we'll still be reading.

|_Bankai_| you'r crazy.............

I enjoyed the read, aswell i wouldn't care if turn out to be true.
    Infact it would give some additional emotion for the series, so ye, make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by superNES View Post
    I read the theory a while back, and it's impressive. Although the theory is written very well to make it believable (and greatly supported with info o the manga itself), I won't believe it until something is actually said specifically about "Tengu" or something within that realm of thought. Many of the supported evidence can be, of course, nothing but coincidences. But if somehow the manga ended up rolling down the path of this Tengu theory, I wouldn't care. I kind of liked the theory when I first read it, so yeah. There's nothing wrong with the theory, as long as Kishimoto keeps doing his thing, I'm sure we'll still be reading.
    what the hell. the tengu theory isn't greatly supported by the manga. all the author did was use some pictures from the manga and called that proof. his/her theory was greatly supported by japanese mythology. the theory was well written so that's why it seems like it was greatly supported by proof. the only thing of the tengu theory that's been proven to be true is the statue in the valley of the end was madaras. even with that theory the author of the tengu theory was just assuming things. he/she probably just thought well who the hell would be strong enough to fight shodaime and he remebered that kyuubi talked about madara so he/she just assumed it was madara. i mean does that sound like it was fully supported by manga information.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    what the hell. the tengu theory isn't greatly supported by the manga. all the author did was use some pictures from the manga and called that proof. his/her theory was greatly supported by japanese mythology. the theory was well written so that's why it seems like it was greatly supported by proof. the only thing of the tengu theory that's been proven to be true is the statue in the valley of the end was madaras. even with that theory the author of the tengu theory was just assuming things. he/she probably just thought well who the hell would be strong enough to fight shodaime and he remebered that kyuubi talked about madara so he/she just assumed it was madara. i mean does that sound like it was fully supported by manga information.
    Only pictures? Might you even tell me what a manga is in the first place? It's just a bunch of pictures. Actually, he's written the most probable theory ever(Or hypothesis). I can very see it happening, because it has a lot of "coincidences", which seem to have been put on purpose. Maybe the story about how the dude married the Hyuga is unlikely, but the Tengu theory itself is very likely. Might you show me that all the points the author used were stupid, or which? But then again, you supported Tobi/Obito Tobi/Danzou theories, so I wouldn't be surprised if you wouldn't find this hipothesis reasonable.

And guys, quit all the bitching, you all know that even if the Tengu theory was true, you guys would read the manga.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    Only pictures? Might you even tell me what a manga is in the first place? It's just a bunch of pictures. Actually, he's written the most probable theory ever(Or hypothesis). I can very see it happening, because it has a lot of "coincidences", which seem to have been put on purpose. Maybe the story about how the dude married the Hyuga is unlikely, but the Tengu theory itself is very likely. Might you show me that all the points the author used were stupid, or which? But then again, you supported Tobi/Obito Tobi/Danzou theories, so I wouldn't be surprised if you wouldn't find this hipothesis reasonable.

And guys, quit all the bitching, you all know that even if the Tengu theory was true, you guys would read the manga.
    first of all even if the tengu theory is proven to be true i won't really care. like i said in one of my earlier posts that would probably mean it might be a leak or obviously a pretty damn good theory. like i said in the post you quoted the author of the theory used a lot of japanese mythology as his proof as opposed to info from the manga. considering the obito/tobi theory how the hell can you prove that's not possible. i'll admit the tobi/danzo theory i was just throwing that out there. the obito/tobi theory sounds more reasonable than the danzo/tobi theory and until kishi shows us tobi's true identity i will keep the obito/tobi theory as my opinion as to tobi's true identity.