View Poll Results: What would you do if Tengu theory was right?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quit Naruto

3 3.70%
  • Continue reading hoping Kishi improvises

25 30.86%
  • Don't Care

42 51.85%
  • Hunt down Kishimoto

11 13.58%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    first of all even if the tengu theory is proven to be true i won't really care. like i said in one of my earlier posts that would probably mean it might be a leak or obviously a pretty damn good theory. like i said in the post you quoted the author of the theory used a lot of japanese mythology as his proof as opposed to info from the manga. considering the obito/tobi theory how the hell can you prove that's not possible. i'll admit the tobi/danzo theory i was just throwing that out there. the obito/tobi theory sounds more reasonable than the danzo/tobi theory and until kishi shows us tobi's true identity i will keep the obito/tobi theory as my opinion as to tobi's true identity.
    Japanese mythology was used to prove that the Tengu is actually in the story, and what it is, if not, the theory would've been pretty stupid. Tobi being Obito or not, it's just assumptions because all proof points to it being fake. The thing that proves that theory fake the most is the fact that, by your assumptions, Obito's body was estored, but the most retarded thing is, that they recovered all the mashed up body, and the eye that was taken out, but they couldn't regrow the right eye.

But, this is off topic. Point being that, the Tengu hypothesis is more credible than any one of yours, and the whole forum's theories. Except for Wafflenet's Madaras Past theory, which was the most convincing thing I have ever read.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    Japanese mythology was used to prove that the Tengu is actually in the story, and what it is, if not, the theory would've been pretty stupid. Tobi being Obito or not, it's just assumptions because all proof points to it being fake. The thing that proves that theory fake the most is the fact that, by your assumptions, Obito's body was estored, but the most retarded thing is, that they recovered all the mashed up body, and the eye that was taken out, but they couldn't regrow the right eye.

But, this is off topic. Point being that, the Tengu hypothesis is more credible than any one of yours, and the whole forum's theories. Except for Wafflenet's Madaras Past theory, which was the most convincing thing I have ever read.
    well considering the fact that both of us aren't gonna budge on our ideas on tobi's true identity then it's best for us to wait and see how things turn out.

back on topic like i said earlier if the tengu theory is proven right i won't lose a day of sleep or be pissed. i'll be surprised and laugh cuz a theory a lot of people including myself bashed or didn't believe would be proven right and a lot of people will have to taste the sour taste of humble pie.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i for one love watching people with such strong beliefs eat humble pie, especially if they flame all the time just to be a pain. but i don't care much ill still read ^_^

What Tengu theory?
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

OMG this thread was ended before it even started lol

Spoiler!

I really hope it isn't true but you never know, it seems like Naruto is a fusion of modern cultures and ancient Japan, Tengu just seems like a little too much Jap for the Jap/Mod ratio...
    A pie in the sky?

I don't know where else to post this, so I'll put it here.

I can't understand why certain members react so virulently to the Tengu theory. Why must they become so rude and insultive? Someone even said that the mere mention of the Tengu theory is enough to get a thread graveyarded. I disagree. It isn't the Tengu theory, it's the uncompromisingly unfriendly behaviour of its opponents that cause graveyarding.

As has been said, this is Japanese anime, Japanese culture, and Japanese mythology. Why is the Tengu so abhorrent, it too is Japanese mythology. Kishi may or may not use it. We all have to wait and see. If Naruto had been a viking, a theory about Hela, or Surtur, Storm Giants, Thor, Heimdal, or Neifelheim, or the Rhine gold, would have been natural whether the author uses it or not.

I don't know if the Tengu will show up in Naruto or not, and at this point I am past caring about it. I just have a bitter distaste in my mouth for intolerant brats who insult everyone they disagree with.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

honestly i dont care. i allready read 385 chapters of these manga so i am neck deep in narutoverse. i have no way out. but if it were true. then by now kisihimito must had find out
    about the leak(if its true) so i would imagine he will change it and surprise us, after all he is a great writer(other wise we would not be reading the manga)

paulbee is right nobody should insult the other members for believing in the Tengu theory or not we all have our own point of view
    Last edited by red; 01-21-2008 at 05:35 AM. Reason: not finish

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't know where else to post this, so I'll put it here.

I can't understand why certain members react so virulently to the Tengu theory. Why must they become so rude and insultive? Someone even said that the mere mention of the Tengu theory is enough to get a thread graveyarded. I disagree. It isn't the Tengu theory, it's the uncompromisingly unfriendly behaviour of its opponents that cause graveyarding.

As has been said, this is Japanese anime, Japanese culture, and Japanese mythology. Why is the Tengu so abhorrent, it too is Japanese mythology. Kishi may or may not use it. We all have to wait and see. If Naruto had been a viking, a theory about Hela, or Surtur, Storm Giants, Thor, Heimdal, or Neifelheim, or the Rhine gold, would have been natural whether the author uses it or not.

I don't know if the Tengu will show up in Naruto or not, and at this point I am past caring about it. I just have a bitter distaste in my mouth for intolerant brats who insult everyone they disagree with.
    well if you think of it mention of the tengu theory is enough to get a thread graveyarded, because that's just gonna make people flame each other which results in threads getting graveyarded. as to why people are so aggravated when the tengu theory is brought up is simply, because many people that read the theory for the first time, automatically assume that it's the truth. the theory is supposedly supported by info from the manga, it's also supported by japanese folklore, and is a well written theory.

problem is the info that's used to support the theory isn't concrete evidence. the theory is really nothing than a mere speculation. so it annoys some people when they hear others use the theory as evidence to support their opinion. personally i don't really have anything against the theory. i've read it and i admit it's very well written but whenever someone says tengu it never leads to anything good.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I have a BIG QUESTION who was it that came up with the tengu theory
    Talk about a theory that broth forth a revolution in the Manga world.
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I think its one of the best written THEORIES but i dont think its gonna happen. N lets not bash everyone that believes in this cos it makes you look like an idiot who doesnt know how to have a civilised debate!! N if it does happen we will have to trust kishimoto because he is THE MAN n it would prob end up being really amazing.