Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Design the January MangaShare Banner [Discussion Thread]

Congrats to our December winner, Kiddo!

This thread is for discussion on entries into the contest. Post feedback, questions, praises, and whatnot for the artists. If you are thinking about criticizing an entry, you must make it constructive or keep it to yourself.

If you want to post your entry, do it in the following thread: click here

omg, more prizes! XD No theme this month though, correct (this makes it harder... ;?

Hopeful (amateur) Mangaka
    ma~n, i didn't get my entry colored in time last time.... oh well, i hope no one ends up like that this time!

Haha, that's so funny.

And in case you're curious... my username's the last name of the main character in one of my original manga.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kiriska View Post
    omg, more prizes! XD No theme this month though, correct (this makes it harder... ;?
    Yup, no themes. It does make it a little more difficult to decide what to draw, but on the flipside you can resubmit next month if you don't win this month. That was impossible with the holiday themed banners . It also opens up the contest to those who are skilled with official lineart coloring, but not so much in drawing their own lines.

I wish I had some sort of drawing talent, because I am craving that FMA DVD set. ;_;
    Good luck to everybody, if it even turns out half as well as this months, I am sure this will be a great competition.

Quote Originally Posted by kiriska View Post
    more prizes ...i am currently stunned at what the prize is, uh, wow. anyway, might make it easier or harder, we can be more creative in some ways. ;]
    forgive the lack of caps and shift-key induced punctuation. it's unavoidable, not intentional. thanks.

Well I`m glad there is no theme. The theme thing really got me stuck...
    Interesting choice of prize as I just started reading the FMA manga. After I put off reading it due to not wanting to spoil the anime (with them being so different). But I was getting so it to it I thought hey I can do an FMA banner next time.
    I may do if I get round to it but right now I have other ideas!!

Nice prize O_O FMA is a good choice ^^
    Good luck, everyone v>_<v
    If you don't come up with a good idea, just let yourselfs inspire with illustrated calendars for january and combine it with anime/manga *gg*

Congrats to Kiddo again...!

But, OH! Awesome new prize. I'm gonna try it again. Maybe something by hand this time around... What to do...what to do...?

COOL |*-*|~cassette tape Animeartangel's Avatar
    I was starting to wonder if you guys weren't going to have a January version. And, yay, more prizes!! And isn't New Year's sort of a theme for January??
    92% Of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy this
    lol~~~