This contest is to decide the new global header image (will show on the home page and all forums except bleach, dgrayman, naruto and one piece) for display on January 1st through January 31st, 2007.
Contest closes on December 31st at 12 PM EST.
This month, our prize for the winner is the following:
Fullmetal Alchemist, Complete Season 1 DVD
Includes 4 discs, episodes 1 to 16, English/Japanese Audio, Subtitles optional, and special features.
Please look over the rules below.
THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. UPLOAD THEM TO THE MANGASHARE GALLERY OR A FREE HOST LIKE IMAGESHACK AND POST IT IN A REPLY BELOW. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE SEPERATE THREAD LOCATED HERE.
Rules for Entering:
- You may submit as many art pieces as you want.
- Do not put the words "MangaShare" on your banner, our logo will be applied in the format it always is as seen in the current header.
- Design for an 800x200 canvas, we will allow the height to be adjusted up to 350 pixels, but please do not exceed that. Art that cannot be cropped or resized to fit our header will be disqualified.
- You may only enter work you have done yourself. This includes fan art, or original manga lineart that you colored.
- You may use whatever art method you choose.
- Submissions from any date are considered, it doesn't matter if you made it 3 years ago or yesterday, as long as it looks nice!
- Only mainstream manga have a real good shot at winning. Don't let that stop you though, if your drawing is really awesome it can still get the spot.
- If you sign your work, please do it in the bottom corner of the image, or at least close to it. If you don't sign your work we will put a small credit for you.
The winning entry will be judged by the administrators and moderators of the site. Entries not selected as winners are free to be resubmit for the next month's contest. Though I'm sure we'll get several great submissions, if we don't end up getting anything worthy of showing off on the site for a month, we reserve the right to void this contest and remain with our original header throughout January.
If you have a talented friend who would be interested, let them know about this contest!
Let's see what you can do!