Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light

What would happen?

Let's, for one moment, accept all the theories relating to characters relations on this topic to be true.

What would happen? My theorie for our theories conclusions:

The leaf hunting group meets with Sasuke's group just when they catch up to Itachi&Kisame, at the same time Jiraya and Pain arrive at the scene:

Naruto as always is the first one to yell: Sasuke!!!
    Suigetsu and Sai: Brother is it really you? - Yes. I finished my ilustration book.
    Juugo and Pain: Nagato? Why do you look so much like me? - Yahiko? Why are you so young?
    Tobi and Kakashi: Obito how is it possible? - Yo Kakashi! How're you doin'
    Tobi/Obito and Uchiha brothers: With all of you here I'll finally get back my powers, Uchiha Madara powers! - Wow, we were tricked!!!
    A strange red haired woman who happened to be walking by and Naruto: Minato?! No...Na.. Naruto - Who
    Jiraya&Kakashi and the red haired woman: Kushina!? - Kakashi-kun? Jiraya-sama?

At this time Kabuto arrives and Tsunade appears out of nowhere:
    Tsunade and Kabuto: you? the medical boy...Kabuto! What are you doing here - To tell you I am your father...son, I mean son, I am your son.

At this time Shizune turns against Tsunade: I'll kill you - you can't I'm pregnant!! - so what how does that make you unkillable? - well the father is Kisame and he should fulfill his duties as a father - (Kisame) there I knew it: just a lil fun no responsibilities...now I'm the one getting jumped on cuz of this!!!!

Sakura, Yamato, Hinata, Kiba and Shino are target of everyone gazes: What we haven't been theorized yet, though it's just a question of time before Sakura happens to actually be Konan's daughter....
    (did I miss someone?)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your opinions on the final encounter (is it my impression or we should stop finding relations between every semi-principal character?) (is it my impression or this will become graveyard before anyone actually reads it?)
    Last edited by draciel; 12-11-2007 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Kabuto and Tsunade theorie Kisame(mine) and Shizune

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Sakura already has a mom.

intelligently dumb person someone4's Avatar
    lol! yeah she was heard in the anime i forgot when though... i think it was after their (ino and sakura's) fight in the chuunin exam....
    FUck this! winter is about to start!!!!

member of fairy tail fan club!

lol! yeah she was heard in the anime i forgot when though... i think it was after their (ino and sakura's) fight in the chuunin exam....
    It was in one of the first episodes. Sakura's mother called her down from her room.

The leaf hunting group meets with Sasuke's group just when they catch up to Itachi&Kisame, at the same time Jiraya and Pain arrive at the scene:
    I don't really understand. This isn't much of a theory, just a "what if" thread. No one would have enough to time to say anything, because everyone would be killed before having a chance too.

this can't be the final encounter. we still haven't dealt with the issue of orochimaru's demise(properly i mean, being absorbed into sasuke kinda left me hanging) and kabuto
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Well maybe Kaborochimatoru will show up and interrupt one of the fights, sort of like a freaky half-man-half-zombie deus ex machina.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

You know what, that sounds like something that could happen, especially since Kabutochimaru did say he wanted to exact revenge on Sasuke first. So the Itachi vs. Sasuke fight could get interrupted. But here's hoping that it doesn't.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    sry guys but I already got one for Kabuto (and I know Sakura has a mother already I forgot to put the irony tag on the post)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Ow..my poor swollen ankle alexmcneice's Avatar
    haha! Loved it! And a whole load of fanboys will think your speaking the truth....

twats!

and then what...a battle royaleO_o
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood