Hybrid View

Something different.... Scarlett Johnsson

Here is something I was working on yesterday and I thought its looks pretty good. Ok now I know this is an anime/fan art forum but I wanted some feed back and what better way then to ask complete strangers, hey how does this look?

Now I was watching Iron Man 2 and I forgot was Scarlett Johnsson in it....(Not really ) So I though Ill screen cap her face and practice construction lines and proportions and after about 1 hour of just whatever... I came up with this

Its still a work in progress but I think its looks good now

So guys... good, bad, or what?

Also, if this is suppose to go somewhere else or this particular forum isnt of this type of drawing, I apologize and a mod should move it
    Last edited by zeroLT; 04-30-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Clarity

EPIC!!!

Pretty good, though I had to lower the brightness setting on my computer to see it completely =P
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Pretty good, though I had to lower the brightness setting on my computer to see it completely =P
    lol, so did I after I scanned it

I had fun drawing it, its kind of a shame thought, its seems like no one else seemed to have posted anything else like this before, but I could and probably am wrong. It would be cool to see if any one else has any similar talent and/or drawings like this

So anyone else wanna contribute?

EPIC!!!

Here is another picture, its another work in progress is suppose to look like Charlize Theron but its needs some more work and like the other one, its a bit too light because my scanner sucks ass so...

I wanna see keep this thread at least alive so ill keep posting whatever I draw, and hopefully others will as well
    Last edited by zeroLT; 05-05-2012 at 02:23 AM. Reason: semi-clearer picture added

EPIC!!!

Beer and Music
    Oh hey zerolt, I didn't know that you could draw

Not bad man, keep it up. Her face outline could be less edgy and more female like (roundish). If you were going for a more manga/anime style, then it should still be more round (but not too much). Facial proportions are pretty much good, the nose could be a bit bigger. Do you measure for your proportions?

EDIT:
    Yeah it would be cool if others join in.
    I'll make a thread with some of my latest work

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Oh hey zerolt, I didn't know that you could draw

Not bad man, keep it up. Her face outline could be less edgy and more female like (roundish). If you were going for a more manga/anime style, then it should still be more round (but not too much). Facial proportions are pretty much good, the nose could be a bit bigger. Do you measure for your proportions?

EDIT:
    Yeah it would be cool if others join in.
    I'll make a thread with some of my latest work
    Very delayed thank you XD and as for proportions on my drawings... its a lot of trial and error for the most part I do try and make the eyes, nose and mouth first, or at the very least get an idea of where i want them to be. Then have the basic shape of the face come out of that and then just add details. But I have something of an artistic eye and I really just draw and it seems to fall in place about 90% of the time XD

EPIC!!!

well.... its been a long ass time but ill post another drawing in this forum, this time it will be a work in progress of Katarina, The Sinister Blade from League of Legends

Thoughts?

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    well.... its been a long ass time but ill post another drawing in this forum, this time it will be a work in progress of Katarina, The Sinister Blade from League of Legends

Thoughts?
    Are you kiddin ?? thoughts seriously ??