39 69.64%
  • sasuke

23 41.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    no one will win because it will be stopped because:
    A.)someones going to break it up
    B.)Itachi will run
    C.)something will come up (itachi's little akatsuki meetings or pein might summon him for somethng else etc. etc.)
    D.)maybe im wrong they might get to go all out and fight undisturbed who knows??

the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence,Simply because you don't have evidence that something does exist does not mean that you have evidence that something doesn't exist. there are known knowns and that there are known unknowns but there's also unknown unknowns. Things we don't know that we don't know.

Powerwise, Itachi could kill Sasuke. But since Sasuke is the protagonist of the story, along with Naruto, you can't be stupid enough to think he would lose. Dump this crap already.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

sasuke should lose and be left severly beat up.... someone should take him down a knotch.
    Also, ironmaiden.. Sasuke couldnt keep up with Lee's speed but that doesnt mean Itachi cant handle Sasuke's. Sasuke had Lee's speed when he chidori Itachi and Itachi parried that attack and speed like he was just toying with him. Although Sasuke must have up his speed some Itachi reaction to his previous speed shows us he can handle taijutsu. Sharingan and jutsu wise Sasuke is also outclassed... and genjutsu wise he has no chance at all... so if Sasuke wasnt a main character... he should had a 100% probability of dying.

I agree with what some are saying here, no one will win.
    If Sasuke does indeed win here, there is nothing left to do for him, and I think the storyline will fall apart...

is it me or the poll says 70% itachi 40% sasuke... 110%????

Yeah, I think its a bug or something, right now it is adding up to 111.34%.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    sasuke should lose and be left severly beat up.... someone should take him down a knotch.
    Also, ironmaiden.. Sasuke couldnt keep up with Lee's speed but that doesnt mean Itachi cant handle Sasuke's. Sasuke had Lee's speed when he chidori Itachi and Itachi parried that attack and speed like he was just toying with him. Although Sasuke must have up his speed some Itachi reaction to his previous speed shows us he can handle taijutsu. Sharingan and jutsu wise Sasuke is also outclassed... and genjutsu wise he has no chance at all... so if Sasuke wasnt a main character... he should had a 100% probability of dying.
    of course you do realize that now sasuke is a lot faster than he was when he had lee's speed. yea but if you look at their second meeting sasuke skewed itachi with his chidori. itachi couldn't do shit sasuke was just too damn fast. you've really gotta be kidding me now. you say sharingan and jutsu wise sasuke is outclassed and also in genjutsu he doesn't stand a chance. from what we've seen so far of sasuke's ability to use his sharingan it's safe to say that he's sharingan is on par with itachi's.

during sasuke's fight with deidara he used his sharingan to read deidara's seals even though they were really fast, and he used it to cast a genjutsu on him as well. what has itachi been shown to do with his sharingan that sasuke can't. what do you mean genjutsu wise sasuke had no chance. he's been shown to cast genjutsu on deidara. also he was trained by orochimaru and i'm just gonna go out and say that out of the sannin orochimaru was most likely the best in terms of genjutsu.

that being said sasuke has to have a pretty good knowledge of how genjutsus work so he'll be ok when fighting itachi. all sasuke really needs to defeat itachi is taijutsus and we know he excels in that. adding sasuke's current speed and taijutsus we've got a pretty sick combo that is sure to whoop itachi's ass.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

a couple people probly voted for both

Itachi for the win

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    of course you do realize that now sasuke is a lot faster than he was when he had lee's speed. yea but if you look at their second meeting sasuke skewed itachi with his chidori. itachi couldn't do shit sasuke was just too damn fast. you've really gotta be kidding me now. you say sharingan and jutsu wise sasuke is outclassed and also in genjutsu he doesn't stand a chance. from what we've seen so far of sasuke's ability to use his sharingan it's safe to say that he's sharingan is on par with itachi's.

during sasuke's fight with deidara he used his sharingan to read deidara's seals even though they were really fast, and he used it to cast a genjutsu on him as well. what has itachi been shown to do with his sharingan that sasuke can't. what do you mean genjutsu wise sasuke had no chance. he's been shown to cast genjutsu on deidara. also he was trained by orochimaru and i'm just gonna go out and say that out of the sannin orochimaru was most likely the best in terms of genjutsu.

that being said sasuke has to have a pretty good knowledge of how genjutsus work so he'll be ok when fighting itachi. all sasuke really needs to defeat itachi is taijutsus and we know he excels in that. adding sasuke's current speed and taijutsus we've got a pretty sick combo that is sure to whoop itachi's ass.
    I think u are asking the wrong question... it should be the other way around. Itachi could do all Sasuke has now when Itachi was 13.... he could even beat a 100% Oro at that age... So Sasuke IS at a higher level than most ninjas but he is, in my opinion, almost at the level itachi was at 13.... and Itachi is 21 now.. so i dont think he got worst. The question should be what can Sasuke do that itachi cant do. An dont forget MS...
    Also, Kakashi is better at sharingan than Sasuke and 3 years ago he couldnt follow Itachi's seals with his sharingan... that alone lets us know how fast Itachi truly is.
    The fact that Sasuke got taught by Oro should, in no way, have any say against itachi since he could beat Oro at 11-13 without being taught by a legendary sannin.
    Also, Sasuke beat a clone of Itachi.. not Itachi himself. Clones are many times weaker than original body... like saying that because nagato, yahiko and konan beat Jitaya's clone they could beat the real Jiraya. No.. they couldnt.
    When it comes to ninjutsus Jiraya told kakashi that Akatsuki are moving in teams "collecting jutsus" and stuff.. so having a sharingan and collecting jutsus for more than 7 years I think Itachi doesnt falls short in jutsus arsenal.
    The only thing I cant say 100% that Itachi outclasses Sasuke at is his current speed.. other than that.. Sasuke is proven to be inferior to Itachi.
    Last edited by luimac; 12-01-2007 at 11:32 PM.

You can't say that Itachi can't keep up with Sasuke's speed when Itachi made no attempt to dodge or counter. The point of that exchange was so that Itachi could get his message to Sasuke. A lot of Itachi's moves are still a mystery to us simply cuz all we've seen him to do is sharingan, genjutsu, and a touch of ninjutsu. Wait, let me rephrase that last sentence. All he's had to do is use sharingan, genjutsu and a touch of ninjutsu. We only got a little glimpse at his taijutsu when he fought Kakashi for the second time. Thats only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

So even now, after 3 years, Sasuke is still gonna have his hands full with Itachi, even with all his training. And lets be reasonable. Do you really think Itachi has been sitting back, doing nothing for the 3 years? By Itachi's attitude in the last chapter, he's actually showing interest in his little brother. Makes me think he's a been looking forward to it as much as Sasuke has. If this fight goes off without a hitch, this is gonna be a great special effects fight with nin and genjutsu flying all over the place.

So i will choose Itachi cuz he is Kishimoto's enforcer and favorite character lol.