Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • itachi

39 69.64%
  • sasuke

23 41.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

who will win? (itachi- sasuke faceoff)!!!!

who do think is gonna win- itachi or sasuke on chapters 381 and continuing.
    ------------------------------------------
    Last edited by *|antec|*; 12-01-2007 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

voted for Sasuke, I do like Itachi more as a character but Sasuke has a more important role in the manga than Itachi has... until proven otherwise

i had to vote itachi since sasuke is not in his top condition...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i had to vote itachi since sasuke is not in his top condition...
    DITTO

i voted for itachi cause sasuke does not have the heart to kills his own brother
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i voted for itachi cause sasuke does not have the heart to kills his own brother
    hahahaaaaaa...great edition(sorry sasuke fans)

it's a draw...

me thinks sasuke can defeat itachi. yea i know it sounds crazy but it's makes sense. first of all sasuke definitely beats itachi in speed. well you might say well itachi followed sasuke's speed like i said earlier but then i remembered what lee said to sasuke when they first fought.

like lee said just cuz the sharingan can follow speed doesn't mean the body can react to that speed. ok well lets analyze how itachi fights. he uses genjutsu primarily, seldom uses ninjutsu, and rarely uses taijutsu. how does itachi fight. he just stands in the same spot, uses a little ninjutsu to distract his opponent then attempts to catch the opponent in genjutsu. with the sharingan you can read ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. well in that case itachi is kinda screwed if he's fighting someone with the sharingan.

well since sasuke was trained by orochimaru and from what we've seen him do we can deduce that he excels in taijutsu, he's good in ninjutsu and genjutsu. if itachi tries to use genjutsu he can dispel it, if itachi tries to use ninjutsu to distract sasuke he'll decipher/read it with the sharingan and prevent it. so the way i see it the outcome of the battle with both brothers using regular sharingan would be even.

well what if we put in the MS factor would the tides favor itachi. i say no simply because the person that can defeat itachi's MS is someone who excels in taijutsu. think about what gai said he said he had devised a strategy just perfect for someone with sharingan and that was using taijutsu. also itachi clearly stated that the only person that could counter his MS is an uchiha and also lets say tobi is the real brains behind akatsuki then he has to be stronger than pein which would mean he would be stronger than itachi. well we know he has the regular sharingan and he intends on uncovering the sharingan's true strength. well if with the regular sharingan he can take on itachi then itachi's MS truly isn't that big of a deal against someone who has truly mastered the regular sharingan like sasuke and tobi.

well from what we've seen of sasuke we know that taijutsu is what he excels in out of the three main ninja arts. and what makes sasuke more deadly is his speed. that combined with his taijutsu is a pretty sick combo. also don't forget the climax of the show has been the fight between the brothers and as florox said it wouldn't make much sense if sasuke lost.

well some might read my post and say well we haven't really seen what itachi is capable of but don't forget we really haven't seen what sasuke is capable of either. personally i think we've seen most of what itachi is capable of if not even all his capabilities. all i've seen is he excels with genjutsu, is good with ninjutsu and ok with taijutsu. well if he's fighting someone without the sharingan then he's pretty sick but when he's facing sasuke or kakashi that doesn't really sound impressive.

you might also say well itachi got sharingan by 8 and MS by 13 so he's pretty good with it but don't forget that kakashi's sharingan is on par with itachi's and i'm really starting to think sasuke's is also on par with itachi's. hell tobi even said it himself sasuke's sharingan will eventually surpass itachi's which means as of now sasuke's sharingan is at least on par with itachi's. even if itachi tries to use MS on sasuke he needs eye contact and as gai said don't look into the eyes fight by looking at the sharingan users feet. that pretty much sounds like a good idea unless itachi throws a rock at you or something then you're fucked. lol XD.

some might say well judging from sasuke's fight with deidara, sasuke's performance wasn't really impressive, furthermore itachi pwned deidara in two secs. well first of all don't forget sasuke didn't have the element of surprise that itachi did when he fought deidara. second of all sasuke has been training to fight itachi there's no way in hell he'd show all his tricks to deidara. what would be the point of going all out on someone that you don't really want to kill. thirdly don't forget that sasuke's goal from the beginning wasn't to kill deidara but to get info on itachi's whereabouts. hence he didn't intend on going all out.

finally if you look at the battle of sasuke and deidara, sasuke's performance is really impressive. think about it. sasuke didn't go all out, he was faced with a really powerful opponent, he had a lot of tough situations thrown at him yet he got out of it all alive, and not only that he was always a couple steps ahead of deidara. also when it seemed like the chips where down i.e. deidara exploding himself sasuke still got himself out of the situation. now in my opinion that was a really good performance from sasuke and i think that's more proof of the fact that sasuke is capable of taking itachi down.

i know this post is really long but for those who read it feel free to give your opinions and please no unnecessary flaming. also i will most likely need to make certain clarifications in the future so tell me what you think.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

They've just met again and already expecting who will win? =P

I doubt there'll be a winner in the next Sasuke vs. Itachi fight, someone or something will make them stop (or run away), so the real fight won't take place soon...

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    They've just met again and already expecting who will win? =P

I doubt there'll be a winner in the next Sasuke vs. Itachi fight, someone or something will make them stop (or run away), so the real fight won't take place soon...
    damn...z litteraly closed the topic
    this is the fight we heard of since ep3...can't imagine that something will stop it