Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Naruto

I say The reason byakuya beat the 7th espada so bad was because he trained for fighting speed demons after he lost 2 ichigo think about if ichigo who just got his powers was faster than him he probly xpected aizen 2 be like uber fast especilly after gaining xtra powers.

the byakuya fight was increadibly badly done. The fastest espada didnt use speed to fight his opponent???/ wtf... then he uses a bankai that has no need for movement whatsoever, making his speed useless.
    Kubo wasted espada 7 in the worst possible way. He also, as just mentioned, messed up the powers of hollows. He stated that pure hollow adjuchas are vice cap/cap lvl and VL are higher than cap... once arrancar they would become immensly more powerful yet the 100% shimigamis can kill espadas like they where nothing... ever since we knew there was a ESPADA i though they were a strong group... but now I know that only Aizen and 1-4 are strong..

you pointed your sword towards my pride.............SSSSSSSSSUgoi
    makes me think how much he was in love with hisana
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Aizen and 1-4 all seem to be ungodly strong. Although the byaukya fight was a little uncreative, at least it wasn't dragged out like some fights. I honestly want to see these 1-4 espeda fight.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    the byakuya fight was increadibly badly done. The fastest espada didnt use speed to fight his opponent???/ wtf... then he uses a bankai that has no need for movement whatsoever, making his speed useless.
    Kubo wasted espada 7 in the worst possible way. He also, as just mentioned, messed up the powers of hollows. He stated that pure hollow adjuchas are vice cap/cap lvl and VL are higher than cap... once arrancar they would become immensly more powerful yet the 100% shimigamis can kill espadas like they where nothing... ever since we knew there was a ESPADA i though they were a strong group... but now I know that only Aizen and 1-4 are strong..
    100 % agree to that, also agree to spitfire's post.

Imo, this arc is really turning to a joke, looking how clumsy the story has been in hueco mundo

Aizen and 1-4 all seem to be ungodly strong. Although the byaukya fight was a little uncreative, at least it wasn't dragged out like some fights. I honestly want to see these 1-4 espeda fight.
    Yes, it seems like that now. Give Ichigo 5 minutes of training though, and he'll magically be "on par" with them. -_-

another inside his head with his hollow group hug moment? I hope not, but it wouldn't seem strange at all if it did happen.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Yes, it seems like that now. Give Ichigo 5 minutes of training though, and he'll magically be "on par" with them. -_-
    it's not his fault if he's a fast learner.
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood