Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ulquiora was NOT gone for too long...it s not like he went to the bathroomO_o
    ichigo vs grimmjaw...thunder speed fight,the only thing that made seconds look like they are following the flow of time was when they talked...the mvments were way too fast
    i would say about 7 minutes
    +the little skermish with noitra,that was about 20 minutes,considering the appearance of sexy #3...and kenpachi,who gave that pig his last seconds
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Mayuri does not even have his sword out are anything, he is just playing with the eapada and i think byakuya could kill the 1st espada even kill aizen
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Heh, kinda felt sorry for the espada though ^_^
    But man, bring on the Kenpachi fight damn it !!

Mayuri does not even have his sword out are anything, he is just playing with the eapada and i think byakuya could kill the 1st espada even kill aizen
    Ah, no?

Byakuya beat the 7th Espada. Not much of an accomplishment.

Wow, that Espada is gonna be beaten so quick? I thought he would show us more techniques before falling...

I hope we see Zaraki fighting soon and the fight of Szayel doesn't last too many chapters...

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    That Espada was a joke....I still can't believe he went down like such a punk. I was a bit disappointed in that chapter...lie...I was very disappointed in that chapter.

Oh well...on to the next fight, I want to see how Mayuri (?) was brought to his knees and most of all I want to see Kenpachi.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Bah, dissappointed by that fight. I was hoping #7 would've been a good match for Byakuya, but I guess not. He was just fodder after all.

I predict (not that any of my predictions come true) that the mayuri vs szayel fight will last 2, at max 3 chapters, because then it will be christmas. And I'd be guessing that Kubo planned it out so that he could give us Zaraki vs Nnoitra for christmas

7th espada became a joke...what a waste of time...and he talked too much just before he die...if i were byakuya...i do cut off his head...

Quote Originally Posted by anzone View Post
    7th espada became a joke...what a waste of time...and he talked too much just before he die...if i were byakuya...i do cut off his head...
    Does make you think tho,
    Who granted SS the right to slay them because they ate humans ? :o

And who granted the right for hollows to eat humans? Remember the hollows disrupt the balance between the worlds by pulling souls out of the flow of souls between the material world and the SS and eating them. If all the souls get eaten by hollows then SS would cease to exist so shinigami are fighting for survival and balance.

I really think the author is losing it, first he introduces the fastest espada, only to have him transform into a pumpkin and not move for a few chapters.
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true