Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Not that I'm standing up for that ugly bastard
    But Byakuya's Gokei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi seems like a new technique ( I dun remmeber it from Soul Society arc) It apparently surrounds the opponent in a sphere, so no matter which direction u travel in, you're going to get hit. It's undodgeable.
    quoted from Enjyu.
    no i think we've seen it before. its the one that ichigo retaliated by swinging his bankai everywhere (one of the signature ichigo bankai moves in bleach psp game) where he just deflected all the petals surrounding him. nevertheless it was an-undodgeable move only if you had the equal attack back on it or else its a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Like I said in the spoiler thread, the fight was lame.
    Forgive me for being insolent, but this manga was lame in the beginning, though I still read it. I'm getting bored. I just want to see Ichigo fight Grinhow again and the arancar number 3.

Oh yea, whatever happen to Yami?

Tite is a racist killing off the black espada, number 7 so quickly, and we've still got number 8 hanging aroudn even though his fight has been going for nearly 40 chapters or something. Good chapter though, one more espada down. I reckon number 8 will bite the dust quite soon as well.

i'm really looking forward to the szayel and kurotsuchi stuff. i was kinda hoping that some crazy pervy fighting would happen (you can't tell me that the sword swallowing was NOT pervy)... and they're both so nuts.

i would have been disappointed if the byakuya fight took forever. as much as i love seeing him and i really can't get enough, that espada was sooooo lame. i think it would have made byakuya look sorta weak if it took forever.

enjyu, i was wondering about ulquiorra, too. he's been in that little box... supposedly... for-freaking-ever now. grimmjow even said it wouldn't hold him for long, so wtf?! of course, he's my favorite villian, so i just want to see him, but it does seem like he should have made an appearance by now.

Ulq hasnt been gone for a long time, remember that most of the fights only take a few minutes or sometimes they can drag out to maybe 10-15. So maybe hes been gone for 1-3h ?

Bleach

You really can expect to what little of Captains we have seen till now, Kubo to have actually saw us all of their moves........anyway.......that Espada really pissed me off.....thank God Byakuya killed him.....

I can't wait for what Mayuri is preparing....but damn i thnk we will see it in 304 and not in 303.....
    I wanna see Kenpachi.....!!!!!

I don't think it was a technique we've seen before. Just because it looked similar from the anime, that doesn't apply it to the manga.

^^^
    i thought it was a new technique, too. the anime looks just like that though... senbonzakura just rushes towards ichigo, it doesn't make a complete sphere around him. thanks for posting that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Ulq hasnt been gone for a long time, remember that most of the fights only take a few minutes or sometimes they can drag out to maybe 10-15. So maybe hes been gone for 1-3h ?
    holding him for several hours is a pretty long time. i interpreted grimmjow's comment to meant only a few minutes, long enough for them to get away from him and begin to fight. he's been in there throughout the grimmjow fight, noitora's appearance, the captain's appearance, and byakuya's fight. i keep hoping he'll pop up, but i don't really want to see him get his ass kicked yet.

-_-'
    yeah ulquiorra has been gone for a long time but don't worry, he'll pop up at convenient time, just like the shinigami popped up at convenient time.. Zzzzzzz.. the fights with the 8th espada is so boring as well.

I was so pissed when I started reading and I was like "WTF why is he still alive!?" Oh well, he died anyways. He seemed to be really self conscious about his life though. When Aroniero (sp?) died he prayed for him and now he's screaming about why shinigami kill Hollow. I guess he just has a crazy need to live or something. Whatever, he was fucked in the head and just plain stupid. Thank god the trash is dead now.
    I was amazed Mayuri on his knees though, thought I'd never see the day. I bet he lost some organs.
    I don't care much for Zaraki's fight though. Zaraki better have bankai if he hopes to win. (His blade is actually already in Shikai mode I heard, its permanent like Ichigo's) And I'm not sure when Ulquiorra will come back, I'm not worried though. And I think that Chad will get healed and fight Yammy, now thats a fight. Chad will probably win since he beat that Privaron Espada so easily and Yammy's only 10 it shouldn't be to hard.