Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King

Bleach Bleach 302 Discussion

Sorry about the technical difficulties folks - We're up and running now.

Chapter's out - Byakuya absolutely destoryed the most annoying character Bleach has ever faced since Don Kanonji.

Discuss about next chapter - Mayuri doesn't look in very good shape, does he?

I'm so glad that they finished off that Espada so early ^_^, perfectly owned, with just the right amount of badass.

I don't think its going to end just yet with Mayuri...though if Espada 6 was smart he would have already crushed him...dang playing with your enemy rule.

Emperor
    Anyone else besides me pissed that they keep diverting the plot from the Kenpachi fight. Frankly I don't give a damn what happens to Mayuri, I just want to see Kenpachi own Noitora already.

i think mayuri is just playing with him lol! with his new hairstyle probably he tested more on his body+studied espadas or sth more and is playing weak just to fool that espada. obviosly the kenpachi+noitora's fight gonna end up to some memory flashback, with kenpachi owning noitora just in time for his release, which makes kenpachi remember smth, and kenpachi getting owned now by noitora's release then kenpachi uses shikai/releases from training or sudden evolving and noitora is getting owned when another espada/probably even that blind guy (forgot his name, aizen's subordinate) will fight kenpachi and have new moves. what do you think????

Maybe a little to much speculation?

-_-'
    ............................................pathet ic.

This is the worst enemy i've ever seen in my life.
    His character design was the worst ever too, his released state is a joke.
    He reminds me of Teal'c from stargate SG-1, and oh god i hate that useless character.
    Sexy big lips Oo'

furthermore, byakuya figured out the espada's technique only at the end. So it means ugly espada could have taken control of his head from the start..... what a stupid fight.

Like I said in the spoiler thread, the fight was lame.

The fastest Espada couldn't dodge a move that Ichigo could dodge back in Soul Society arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post

The fastest Espada couldn't dodge a move that Ichigo could dodge back in Soul Society arc?
    Not that I'm standing up for that ugly bastard
    But Byakuya's Gokei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi seems like a new technique ( I dun remmeber it from Soul Society arc) It apparently surrounds the opponent in a sphere, so no matter which direction u travel in, you're going to get hit. It's undodgeable.

Well luckily for all of us, there is no flashback regarding this guy unlike with Grimmjow and Nnoitra, we were all spared more of his unnecessary ugliness!

Mayuri is exhausted so I dun think he's playing...
    But maybe he is sort of like Byakuya with the "get hit by the enemy as much as possible so u can understand their movements" strategy. I dunno

And as for Zaraki, not that I dun like him, but I dun think his chances of winning are high, UNLESS he has indeed learned his Zanpakutou's name like many other fans speculated

And we have yet to see Nnoitra get serious

One more note: When is Ulquiorra going to come back ;_;
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

That was poor in every aspect. The espada was a massive let down, the fight was mediocre at best. I did however laugh my head off when the last frame shows out beloved pink-hair-white-glasses espada saying *giggle* *giggle* *giggle*
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post

I actually doubt its a new move.
    Come on, he has complete control of his millions of blade petals....
    It can take what ever form he commands it to.
    And Ichigo did NOT dodge them fyi...
    He single-handly cut them down...... I remember it cause when i watched in the anime, it was so cool, he was like surrounding himself in some black sphere which almost looked like a shield.....

And I was right
    Looks like Tite is saving Noitora and Ken-chan for the last battle,
    Next up mad doctors battle ahahahah