Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From what I understood, that person was Deamon Spade.
    I disagree because, and correct me if I'm wrong, the statement was made in the context of those whom are alive. As far as the characters knew, Daemon was long gone, and they later found that his soul was embodied in the ring. When they said it in the anime, I believe they timed it close to when Kawahiro helped the family to emphasize the point. The characters known to be the strongest illusionists and/or most mysterious at that point were Kawahiro, Flan, Mammon, and Mukuro. Since Mammon was dead, we should assume he was not included. The same goes for Daemon Spade: since he's dead, he's an afterthought. Therefore, Mukuro, Flan, and Kawahiro were left from which to choose.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From what I understood, that person was Deamon Spade.
    Hello, did someone mention my name?

Good chapter, I too wonder why Bermuda made them stop. So who is the strongest illusionist? Mukuro, Chrome, Flan, or Daemon Spade?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Americano0305 View Post
    I disagree because, and correct me if I'm wrong, the statement was made in the context of those whom are alive. As far as the characters knew, Daemon was long gone, and they later found that his soul was embodied in the ring. When they said it in the anime, I believe they timed it close to when Kawahiro helped the family to emphasize the point. The characters known to be the strongest illusionists and/or most mysterious at that point were Kawahiro, Flan, Mammon, and Mukuro. Since Mammon was dead, we should assume he was not included. The same goes for Daemon Spade: since he's dead, he's an afterthought. Therefore, Mukuro, Flan, and Kawahiro were left from which to choose.
    What I meant was that Uncle Kawahiro, was actually Daemon Spade. A person by that name might have never existed. Daemon was possessing someone with some skill in illusions, but it's possible he was only posing as the next shop owner, (especially since the story about how he obtained it is fishy), to monitor Vongola. Reborn's instinct, Kawahiro's words about not being an ally of Vongola/Tsuna, not to mention the fact that Deamon knew their abilities from future... I think that there was some clearer answer to this as well.

Mangastream version: CHAPTER 383

The one that defies Bermuda's expectations, or rather the one who was defying everyones expectations (mainly enemies ;P) since the beginning of this series, is Reborn.

There were many, even Tsuna himself who didn't believe in Reborn's capabilities to make Tsunayoshi in to, not only a fine man, but a fine mafia boss as well.

Looks like Bermuda was expecting Reborn to fail, in making Chrome fight again with greater power and determination than ever before. He himself wasn't interested in Chrome's story, but in what Reborn did to make her want to fight:
    Spoiler!

As you can see, Bermuda appears in one panel only when Reborn is about to say what he did to make Chrome fight (this usually imply that character is interested in (that portion of)conversation or action taking place).